Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Team Projects
Team Projects
Aug 11 2008, 6:26 pm
By: Twitch  

Aug 11 2008, 6:26 pm Twitch Post #1



Well I have noticed that Team Projects not only In Clan Oo,but anywhere get made faster,better,and probably more stable then single mapper maps.

I know I have made maps with Icy,Havok,Dem0n,and other non oo people.

The time it toke to finish these maps or at least get them in beta,1-2 weeks.

So I was wondering why not try to get most of Clan Oo to Team Map with each other?

I am willing to do this for the newer members to help them out.

I know Solar And T- have team mapping Experience.

So lets try to expand this so everyone can get a piece of the pie :)?



None.

Aug 12 2008, 5:35 am DevliN Post #2

Woah

I really wish the "All Oo Team Projects" didn't fail. :/

If this gets off the ground, I'd love to help.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Aug 12 2008, 2:07 pm Twitch Post #3



Quote from DevliN
I really wish the "All Oo Team Projects" didn't fail. :/

If this gets off the ground, I'd love to help.
Well I am not trying to start one of those :P.
I am just trying to encourage all of o to team map as maps get done faster and better :).



None.

Aug 12 2008, 3:20 pm Dem0n Post #4

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I wouldn't mind doing this. I'm almost too lazy to work on maps by myself, so I may actually do something if there's another person to help. :P




Aug 13 2008, 9:33 pm JamaL Post #5



I'd be willing to start a team project.. with 2-3 people. Need I remind people of all the full-clan maps that have failed?


Well, we could pick up Clan Oo Bound if you guys wanted.. we had >10 obstacles and all terrain completed.



None.

Aug 26 2008, 5:54 pm Twitch Post #6



Ok I need a team project to do so I don't get so bored and stop mapping all at once lol.

So yeah who wants to make a arena or defense with me :)?

I will take 2 partners max.



None.

Aug 26 2008, 7:53 pm Dem0n Post #7

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I will. I don't care what type of arena we make, but I call "Ultra Havok Bomb" as my super attack. :P




Aug 26 2008, 10:32 pm Twitch Post #8



Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
I will. I don't care what type of arena we make, but I call "Ultra Havok Bomb" as my super attack. :P
Its not going to be a Clan Oo Arena map this time...



None.

Aug 27 2008, 6:54 pm Dem0n Post #9

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I don't care what type of arena me make...




Aug 30 2008, 6:38 pm SOLAR Post #10



We will still do Oo Mansion... I promise! Hah, keep bothering me about it! I got the map ready!



None.

Aug 30 2008, 10:41 pm Dem0n Post #11

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from name:
We will still do Oo Mansion... I promise! Hah, keep bothering me about it! I got the map ready!

Bother bother bother bother bother bother!!!

:P




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero