Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Quotes not showing for me first time
Quotes not showing for me first time
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Aug 10 2008, 7:25 am
By: EzDay281  

Aug 10 2008, 7:25 am EzDay281 Post #1



I don't know if this is affecting only on my side, or for all, but quote boxes I'm posting won't display for me until I go to edit and resubmit a post.
i.e., I reply to a thread with a quotation, and I see the bbcode instead of an actual quotebox. I click "edit post", and, though I've not actually changed anything, the quote is fixed.



None.

Aug 10 2008, 2:10 pm Symmetry Post #2

(Killer_Kow)

Quote from EzDay281
I don't know if this is affecting only on my side, or for all, but quote boxes I'm posting won't display for me until I go to edit and resubmit a post.
i.e., I reply to a thread with a quotation, and I see the bbcode instead of an actual quotebox. I click "edit post", and, though I've not actually changed anything, the quote is fixed.

Test I suppose?

ADD: Worked fine for me.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Aug 10 2008, 4:05 pm Money Post #3



Quote from name:Debardus
Quote from EzDay281
I don't know if this is affecting only on my side, or for all, but quote boxes I'm posting won't display for me until I go to edit and resubmit a post.
i.e., I reply to a thread with a quotation, and I see the bbcode instead of an actual quotebox. I click "edit post", and, though I've not actually changed anything, the quote is fixed.

Test I suppose?

ADD: Worked fine for me.

Testing



None.

Aug 10 2008, 4:44 pm MadZombie Post #4



Quote from Money
Quote from name:Debardus
Quote from EzDay281
I don't know if this is affecting only on my side, or for all, but quote boxes I'm posting won't display for me until I go to edit and resubmit a post.
i.e., I reply to a thread with a quotation, and I see the bbcode instead of an actual quotebox. I click "edit post", and, though I've not actually changed anything, the quote is fixed.

Test I suppose?

ADD: Worked fine for me.

Testing
Quote
TEsT




None.

Aug 10 2008, 4:51 pm Money Post #5



Quote from MadZombie
Quote from Money
Quote from name:Debardus
Quote from EzDay281
I don't know if this is affecting only on my side, or for all, but quote boxes I'm posting won't display for me until I go to edit and resubmit a post.
i.e., I reply to a thread with a quotation, and I see the bbcode instead of an actual quotebox. I click "edit post", and, though I've not actually changed anything, the quote is fixed.

Test I suppose?

ADD: Worked fine for me.

Testing
Quote
TEsT

testing



None.

Aug 10 2008, 5:37 pm Forsaken Archer Post #6



it is a bug, i am working on it now




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Prankenstein, DarkenedFantasies