Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Minor Bug
Minor Bug
Aug 5 2008, 11:29 pm
By: KyleIs1337  

Aug 5 2008, 11:29 pm KyleIs1337 Post #1



I got this when i was deleting my attachments, they got deleted, but I got this error still.

Code
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/settings/attachments.php on line 130


I don't know if this was a random bug that only happens sometimes. But just thought I'd post and give a heads up.



None.

Dec 3 2008, 1:15 am Oyen Post #2



Whenever I try to delete my attachments, I just get a white page that says "1" and the attachment remains undeleted. I wanna delete some of them! :-(



None.

Dec 3 2008, 1:51 am Falkoner Post #3



I just don't delete my attachments, since having negative space does nothing anyway :P



None.

Dec 3 2008, 5:15 am Madroc Post #4



But you can't attach stuff if you don't have any space. Um, right? Well that happened to me a while ago at least.



None.

Dec 3 2008, 12:02 pm Devourer Post #5

Hello

I deleted one attachment and it worked...



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: WeirdoX4857, Sie_Sayoka, UndeadStar