Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Download Bug
Download Bug
Aug 3 2008, 10:28 pm
By: BurnedKirby  

Aug 3 2008, 10:28 pm BurnedKirby Post #1



I've just noticed a bug on this website. I've tested this twice and it is a real bug.
You have to be logged out for this bug to occur.

First download any map in the database section of the site and completely download it.
Second, try to log in. When you click on the "log in" button, it acts as the download link again. When you cancel, and click on "log in" again, it will give you a critical error explaining that you have already have logged in.

This is an annoying bug on the site that I hope the administrators will fix.


Oh and please delete my new topic post in "Technology & Computers" because I posted this exact topic there without noticing this one partially dedicated to bugs. heh... (Please don't hurt me X_X...)



None.

Aug 4 2008, 6:07 pm The_z0r Post #2



I've done this bug before. I thought it was quite funny the first time I did it.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Prankenstein, DarkenedFantasies