Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Deleting Files
Deleting Files
Aug 2 2008, 2:23 pm
By: Hydralisk_Elite  

Aug 2 2008, 2:23 pm Hydralisk_Elite Post #1



Does anyone here know how to delete files and submissions? I'd like to delete my first one, and re-upload it without screwing up like I did last time.

I'm sorta thinking that there's no way to delete submissions, unless an adminstrator or something does that.

Also, I'm new to the upload system, so don't go all harse, and get worked up for nothing, please.

EDIT: Typo.



None.

Aug 2 2008, 2:29 pm The_z0r Post #2



I thought there was a way to delete your own files? Guess not.

I saw some people mark the files they wanted to be deleted with the tag "todo:Delete". Moderation will get around to it eventually, I guess.



None.

Aug 2 2008, 2:39 pm Hydralisk_Elite Post #3



Is it possible for me to re-upload it, on a new name and submission page, then just going to the old one and removing the description to 'Delete this file, please?' or is that not allowed?



None.

Aug 2 2008, 2:47 pm The_z0r Post #4



I'm pretty sure you can re-upload it. If not, just toss a "todo:Delete" tag, I guess.

Edit: There's something called File Upgrade. Look into that.



None.

Aug 2 2008, 4:16 pm Hydralisk_Elite Post #5



...

I'm talking about the submission's Terrain and Size area. The terrain is like, Jungle (but it's really Space) and the map size is 96 x 96 (when it says unkown).



None.

Aug 2 2008, 4:28 pm The_z0r Post #6



Oh, no. That's broken. Notice how all of the new maps have the same problem?



None.

Aug 2 2008, 4:32 pm Falkoner Post #7



Yeah, that system is being worked on right now, but the map should be fine, you can update your map in the Edit tab if you have a newer version, rather than making a brand-new entry in the DLDB.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Prankenstein, DarkenedFantasies