Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Clan Forum Layout Suggestion
Clan Forum Layout Suggestion
Jul 31 2008, 1:34 am
By: 49281358723941702706  

Jul 31 2008, 1:34 am 49281358723941702706 Post #1



Can you make the clan forums like they were on SENv4. I don't like having to click an extra two times. Also, although this is not scientifically proven, it probably causes more inactivity in those forums. I'm less inclined to go to them, because I can't see if there is anything new. :thumbup:



None.

Jul 31 2008, 2:38 am Vi3t-X Post #2



I forward that, but for the time being, it seems that this layout saves space. :bleh:



None.

Jul 31 2008, 4:16 am Moose Post #3

Armor: 90.50%

What are you talking about? I enter any forum from the index with one click by clicking the name. (or, in the case of clans, the image)




Jul 31 2008, 4:31 am Matt Burch Post #4



He Gamma is talking about the forum list, not the topic list. It doesn't show the most recent posts, so you won't know when the last post was made by just looking in the forum list.

If you have any more clan suggestions please post 'em here: http://www.staredit.net/topic/2067/ :) I'll possibly be able to start doing all of that tomorrow.



None.

Jul 31 2008, 5:17 am DT_Battlekruser Post #5



I like it much better the way it is - clans are kept more out of the way than the main forums, and they should be, seeing as they are more separate from the rest of the site than other forums.



None.

Jul 31 2008, 10:10 am Symmetry Post #6

(Killer_Kow)

I've always wanted clan forums to have some sort of new post indicator, and I've made my stance on it very clear.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jul 31 2008, 3:09 pm 49281358723941702706 Post #7



Quote
like it much better the way it is - clans are kept more out of the way than the main forums, and they should be, seeing as they are more separate from the rest of the site than other forums.
You've always disliked clans....



None.

Jul 31 2008, 6:01 pm Twitch Post #8



Truly I think the only thing the clan forums need is the latest post thing.
Also instead of left to right it should be top to bottom :).
If that happened then it would make me feel like v4.1 all over :).



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Prankenstein, DarkenedFantasies