Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: What the heck :(
What the heck :(
Jul 28 2008, 3:43 pm
By: Jello-Jigglers  

Jul 28 2008, 3:43 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #1



I just bought and used the + 1 global space item from the store and it didn't do anything to me except -340 mins... Do we do refunds lol? or i'm hoping it just takes a second to kick in or something...



None.

Jul 28 2008, 4:09 pm Vi3t-X Post #2



This is why you wait for negative price store items. :P



None.

Jul 28 2008, 11:07 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #3



But seriously, anything I can do??



None.

Jul 28 2008, 11:19 pm Vi3t-X Post #4



Perhaps if you had a screenshot, you could convince Moose to refund your minerals. Other then that, I'm not sure.



None.

Jul 29 2008, 2:43 am Jello-Jigglers Post #5



Well i'm not lying... I had 440 mins and then i bought and used it for 320 and then I had 120, and now I've got 123+ from these 3 previous posts...



None.

Jul 29 2008, 4:18 am Matt Burch Post #6



So, you're saying you bought it for 340 minerals, and used it. But it didn't work add 1 MB to your global space? I would assume that this is a bug, or just hasn't exactly been coded yet. Tough luck. :lol:



None.

Jul 29 2008, 4:36 am ClansAreForGays Post #7



make sure you 'used' the item.




Jul 31 2008, 5:06 am Jello-Jigglers Post #8



Quote from ClansAreForGays
make sure you 'used' the item.
I did... It asked me like 3 times if I was sure and I was like ya I need the space, and it never added it.....



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Prankenstein, DarkenedFantasies