Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Oo Ladder maps
Oo Ladder maps
Jul 25 2008, 6:57 am
By: T-MaStAA  

Jul 25 2008, 6:57 am T-MaStAA Post #1



Hey guys, in case you do not know, the Oo ladder is going to get restarted. Basically we're going to play a certain map every week and depending on how well you do, your rank on the ladder will either increase or decrease. It will be updated every week. It's pretty much just going to be an Oo get together where we can have fun, game and get to know each other. What we need from you guys is 1. activity and 2. good maps to play. Nominate some good FFA styled arena maps that can give a high level of competition. Oo made maps are encouraged. Once i have a decent sized list of maps were going to put it to a vote. Basically this ladder will measure your overall SC pwnage. I want a diverse map selection because if this ladder were based off just one map, SOLARBALL for example, it would pretty much stay the same with SOLAR as #1 and myself as #2. :bleh: . If we have a variety, you can make up for sucking at one type of game. Ok maps I'm going to nominate are:
- Solarball
- Observer arena
- Zealot farm
- Zone control
- Sunken D on your own.

Nominate some good maps guys I hope this works out.



None.

Jul 25 2008, 8:37 am DevliN Post #2

Woah

I would recommend Metal Marines, but it would be hard to gauge.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Jul 25 2008, 3:37 pm Dem0n Post #3

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I vote for Ordinary's Evermurder Arena. :D




Jul 25 2008, 4:18 pm JamaL Post #4



Great.

BGH Phantom would be a lot of fun, too..


Well, let's get the information out. What day each week (or days?) will it be held? At what times? What are the official maps?

I'll design the post (if nobody else is) once we get it going.



None.

Jul 25 2008, 4:33 pm Twitch Post #5



I would vote for LTD2,but thanks to blizzards nice CCMU I cannot get a good FH game going :(.
I swear I will make one LTD that will be so great it will rule b.net forever =/.[/rant]

Maybe we can play henball 2 if someone has it :).Or hennius's last map he ever made(I forgot the name but know it was an arena map)
Basketball is another map I like playing :).
Or texas hold em.

Oh btw if we play BGH lets do it only once.... I hate that game so fucking much.



None.

Jul 27 2008, 9:24 pm Snipe Post #6



uhmm iunno whatever you want T-. I am not really a fan of solarball. I would be into something more with.. Melee or Dual ladder. Just figure one out and get started.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero