Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: That agreement people have to read before signign up
That agreement people have to read before signign up
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 22 2008, 4:58 pm
By: Zombiechao  

Jul 22 2008, 4:58 pm Zombiechao Post #1



I forgot if SEN has an agreement thing that people had to read befor they signed up. If it does I'd like to see it please.



None.

Jul 22 2008, 5:11 pm Moose Post #2

Armor: 90.50%

Terms of Service

It's only at the bottom of every page ever. Though I'm actually glad to see someone is actually asking to read it.




Jul 22 2008, 5:29 pm Falkoner Post #3



Whoa, I never saw that at least 13 years of age thing :P Doesn't matter anymore, but I joined when I was like 11 or 12.



None.

Jul 22 2008, 5:48 pm Sael Post #4



Yeah Falkoner, it's just how every teenage boy ever clicked "Yes, I am 18 or older." :lol:



None.

Jul 22 2008, 6:35 pm Ultraviolet Post #5

We do a little trolling

Quote from Sael
Yeah Falkoner, it's just how every teenage boy ever clicked "Yes, I am 18 or older." :lol:

I dunno what you're talking about :shifty:



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Jul 24 2008, 8:32 pm Money Post #6



Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Quote from Sael
Yeah Falkoner, it's just how every teenage boy ever clicked "Yes, I am 18 or older." :lol:

I dunno what you're talking about :shifty:

Oh, thats how you get in... ><



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Prankenstein, DarkenedFantasies