Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Bug? PM history only displays last 10
Bug? PM history only displays last 10
Jul 18 2008, 7:08 am
By: Hercanic  

Jul 18 2008, 7:08 am Hercanic Post #1

STF mod creator, Modcrafters.com admin, CampaignCreations.org staff

You click on a message in your PM box, and you are treated to the 'entire' history of the conversation. Cool, but you can only see the ten most recent messages. Any more than that and it is impossible to read the older ones. Clicking on a message past 10 just takes you to the recent history. The only way to read such messages are to delete enough of the recent messages to bring the older ones back into view.




Jul 27 2008, 9:26 am Hercanic Post #2

STF mod creator, Modcrafters.com admin, CampaignCreations.org staff

Is this a bug, or is the system intended to work like this? Is there supposed to be a page system that isn't displaying, or is the code running into problems displaying more than 10 PMs on a page?




Jul 27 2008, 4:29 pm Moose Post #3

Armor: 90.50%

I have no idea. IP coded 99.9% of the PM system and I want to avoid tampering with it as much as possible.




Aug 1 2008, 12:22 pm Hercanic Post #4

STF mod creator, Modcrafters.com admin, CampaignCreations.org staff

Shoot, this bug is debilitating for me. I'm having modding discussions where I sometimes need to refer back to older messages. =o\

Wake IP up. =oP




Aug 1 2008, 3:43 pm BeeR_KeG Post #5



If you're having this type of problem you can save the PM's on notepad for future reference until the problem is fixed.



None.

Aug 1 2008, 10:42 pm Hercanic Post #6

STF mod creator, Modcrafters.com admin, CampaignCreations.org staff

Yes, but to get those messages copied I'd have to clear a path by deletion. I would really rather keep them preserved online. I still have modding PMs in my Star Alliance account that are over two years old, which once in a blue moon I refer to.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Prankenstein, DarkenedFantasies