Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Discussion & Strategy > Topic: SeN return tourney? ^^
SeN return tourney? ^^
Aug 28 2007, 6:42 pm
By: Falcizzle  

Aug 28 2007, 6:42 pm Falcizzle Post #1



Looks like I'm the only one here. I doubt Yen or Val even know we're back up, and I'm surprised I found out as well...Random check of staredit.net FTW!

Wanted to welcome all Melee players back, and thinking maybe we could end up having some regular match times or something if we were to get back online and everything. ^^




None.

Aug 28 2007, 6:44 pm cheeze Post #2



LoL wut

K. Moose needs to join.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 6:46 pm Money Post #3



I will play but lose horribly. :lol:



None.

Aug 28 2007, 6:57 pm Cnl.Fatso Post #4



I'll do my best to find my Brood War cd. But scheduling may be a bitch, because I work a lot on top of school (coming up in a week)



None.

Aug 28 2007, 7:01 pm Money Post #5



You can get a no-cd that comes with the new penguin plugin.



None.

Aug 28 2007, 8:11 pm Koltz Post #6



Download the Iccup launcher (comes with autoreplay, anti hack, and NO CD)
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.iccup.com/upload/files/iccup_launcher.zip">http://www.iccup.com/upload/files/iccup_launcher.zip</a>

Im StiM-JiM on iccup btw
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.iccup.com/profile.php?lookup=105267">http://www.iccup.com/profile.php?lookup=105267</a>



None.

Aug 28 2007, 9:49 pm BeDazed Post #7



BeDazed@USEast
BeDazed@ICCup

LETS DO IT!



None.

Aug 28 2007, 11:46 pm Kusion Post #8



YEAH, LET'S DO THIS THING.

Maybe both Melee and UMS so everyone can participate :mudkip:



None.

Aug 29 2007, 2:32 am Falcizzle Post #9



Pfft. I haven't played melee, no, I haven't played STARCRAFT in ages.

We'll all blow big time, and that's what'll make it even better.

I'll get that launcher. I stopped using BWlauncher and such recently since it's unsupported... :(

And, um, I was gonna put it in my signature or Avatar, but, since I need to pay minerals for both...Which I don't have....



I might as well tell people. My old acc was Falcon_A, if any of you remember me ^^




None.

Aug 29 2007, 3:42 am Excalibur Post #10

The sword and the faith

I might have played if it wasnt on the icky-ness of Iccup.




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Aug 29 2007, 9:47 pm Falcizzle Post #11



I've never used Iccup and...I don't know how bad it can be. ^^



None.

Aug 30 2007, 11:16 am Shatter Post #12



I'd definitely be willing to play-- although I've never used this ICCUP business; is it the new battle.net-X?



None.

Aug 31 2007, 2:20 am Falcizzle Post #13



Well, I don't think Bnet-X and PP or BWLauncher even WORK with the new patch. :/

I've never used ICCUP either. I think to keep it more mainstream, we don't need any launchers...I mean, come on, no one here is gonna "H4X0RRr" in a joke-tastic tourney ^^




None.

Sep 2 2007, 2:52 am Valug Post #14



I just found out we were back today, I definably can't host it though, last time I hosted something I lost access to a computer then when I got it back I forgot about it completely.

Also, I totally have no idea where my BW CD is, so I would need to like torrent it and a no CD crack.




None.

Sep 2 2007, 2:53 am AntiSleep Post #15



AntiSleep[01]@useast



None.

Sep 3 2007, 3:51 pm Protogod Post #16



@USEast;

SCC-Proto
Protogod
Protothegod
FwB)Proto
FwB)Protogod
Full[O]ut
DesperateTroll
HornyTroll
hackingTroll
DrawingSkanks
DrawingCranks
DrawingTanks
SCC-Jews
NumberOneZombie
Z3R0_H0UR
Kirbyman2
Troll(Union)

But Primarily: SCC-Proto@USEast



None.

Sep 3 2007, 7:02 pm Doodan Post #17



I've never been in a melee tourney. I'd be happy to play. =D



None.

Sep 3 2007, 7:03 pm Protogod Post #18



Quote from Doodan
I've never been in a melee tourney. I'd be happy to play. =D

Thus Begin the Chronicles of Doodan...



None.

Sep 3 2007, 7:10 pm Doodan Post #19



Quote from Protogod
Quote from Doodan
I've never been in a melee tourney. I'd be happy to play. =D

Thus Begin the Chronicles of Doodan...

That will probably end in the first round, lol.



None.

Sep 3 2007, 7:39 pm dumbducky Post #20



Oh good, a melee tourney with large amounts of people who suck at melee. Count me in :D



tits

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry