Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: a twisting sentence game
a twisting sentence game
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 15 2008, 7:01 pm
By: Zergblender  

Jul 15 2008, 7:01 pm Zergblender Post #1



Here's the plan... Each new post adds 1 word to a sentence. Once the sentence is ridiculous, start a new one. Maybe we can get a funny story going or something like that... So here goes.

> I



None.

Jul 15 2008, 7:02 pm Falkoner Post #2



I like



None.

Jul 15 2008, 7:02 pm MadZombie Post #3



I like lots



None.

Jul 15 2008, 7:05 pm Zergblender Post #4



I like lots of

(lots isn't rly a word, but w/e, I'm not the grammar and spelling police)



None.

Jul 15 2008, 7:05 pm Falkoner Post #5



I like lots of cheese



None.

Jul 15 2008, 7:10 pm Zergblender Post #6



I like lots of cheeze because



None.

Jul 15 2008, 7:14 pm JaFF Post #7



I like lots of cheeze because cheeze



None.

Jul 15 2008, 7:21 pm FlyingHat Post #8



I like lots of cheeze because cheeze jumped



None.

Jul 15 2008, 7:23 pm RIVE Post #9

Just Here For The Pie

I detect spam..



None.

Jul 15 2008, 7:24 pm Falkoner Post #10



I like lots of cheese because cheeze jumped over

Yeah, I wonder how long until this gets noticed by a mod :P



None.

Jul 15 2008, 7:26 pm Zergblender Post #11



I like lots of cheeze because cheeze jumped over my

How can this be spam?
You have alot of other crappy forum games in here, how are they not spam?



None.

Jul 15 2008, 7:27 pm EzDay281 Post #12



I like lots of cheeze because cheeze jumped over my Goomba



None.

Jul 15 2008, 7:33 pm Vi3t-X Post #13



I like lots of cheeze becayse Cheeze jumped over my Goomba, Mario



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[2026-10-03. : 7:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[2026-10-03. : 6:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[2026-10-03. : 3:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Moose, Symmetry