Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: I need an Clan Logo!
I need an Clan Logo!
Jul 15 2008, 3:07 am
By: HavoK  

Jul 15 2008, 3:07 am HavoK Post #1



I searching around for some people to make me a Clan Logo for my Call of Duty 4 MLG Team, and I was wondering if anyone isn't busy they could possibly make me one? Thanks! :D

Here are some pictures for some help:










None.

Jul 15 2008, 3:08 am HavoK Post #2



Quote from HavoK
I searching around for some people to make me a Clan Logo for my Call of Duty 4 MLG Team, and I was wondering if anyone isn't busy they could possibly make me one? Thanks! :D

Here are some pictures for some help:







The title I would like to have on it is...
TEAM NADE



None.

Jul 15 2008, 4:42 am Ashamed Post #3

Hear me Raor!!



-There you go i kinda made it fast >< so it's not the best! I hope you like ><!



None.

Jul 15 2008, 8:33 am HavoK Post #4



hey can u make it 300x200 please? sorry i forgot to mention that



None.

Jul 15 2008, 4:29 pm Ashamed Post #5

Hear me Raor!!

lol.. i will try >< it may look funny!



None.

Jul 15 2008, 4:51 pm Ashamed Post #6

Hear me Raor!!



-There I don't like it as much as the first one but meh!



None.

Jul 15 2008, 5:01 pm HavoK Post #7



Quote from Ashamed


-There I don't like it as much as the first one but meh!

Looks good enough for me thanks!!! :)



None.

Jul 15 2008, 5:09 pm Ashamed Post #8

Hear me Raor!!



here is another one... if you like this one better



None.

Jul 15 2008, 5:11 pm HavoK Post #9



Not bad... but is it possible you can make the "TEAM NADE" to appear more... I can't really notice it that well...



None.

Jul 15 2008, 5:42 pm Ashamed Post #10

Hear me Raor!!

I kinda made it like that ><... um i can but it won't go good with the shading and everything i did with that pic



None.

Jul 15 2008, 5:53 pm HavoK Post #11



Alright thats fine! Thanks alot Ashamed! :D



None.

Jul 16 2008, 12:00 am Snipe Post #12



Uhm we need to get this logo changed..



None.

Jul 16 2008, 8:29 pm Ashamed Post #13

Hear me Raor!!

You don't like it?



None.

Jul 17 2008, 5:24 am Snipe Post #14



?? I meant the clan oo forum logo lol



None.

Jul 17 2008, 6:59 am HavoK Post #15



Can some one come up with a avatar, with the word ÑÁÐÊ in it please?
Ashamed, if you make it please use the same font! I like it alot! :D



None.

Jul 17 2008, 10:20 pm Ashamed Post #16

Hear me Raor!!

Ok i can make you an avatar.. but your lil NADE with all the fancy stuff. Most likely won't work because most fonts don't have that as an option.. .Only window based fonts will have that so it would have to be normal.

... I can make a cool thing for Oo...!



None.

Jul 18 2008, 7:01 pm Snipe Post #17



sure thing! We have acouple though but it is getting ip or moose to put them up. If you could make us a really cool one. Small though. You know how it is.



None.

Jul 19 2008, 12:59 pm DevliN Post #18

Woah

Wow I didn't even see this thread until today. Sorry, dudeski.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Jul 19 2008, 1:51 pm Dem0n Post #19

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

AH DELVIN! You're here! Look in the Artshop thread and look for the pictures that I wanted you to make into signatures! The pictures should be on the second or third to last page!!




Jul 19 2008, 8:59 pm DevliN Post #20

Woah

I finished one for ya.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero