Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Any projects?
Any projects?
Jul 9 2008, 5:20 am
By: Ninja  

Jul 9 2008, 5:20 am Ninja Post #1



Hey if any one wana start a project with me I am open for any thing, I am a good with triggers and I prolly be in the Oo channel late at night like 2am est
You can post here or hit me up on bnet



None.

Jul 9 2008, 5:54 am Snipe Post #2



sounds good man. I am sure we could come up with something to do for fun. I got a busy schedule but i can get my parts done.



None.

Jul 9 2008, 11:10 pm SOLAR Post #3



Good to see you on here. I'll send you the invite to be in clan on SEN.



None.

Jul 11 2008, 1:59 am Ninja Post #4



Cool, I be glad to start a game with snipe <3



None.

Jul 12 2008, 7:24 pm Snipe Post #5



:D I got to get my computer back up with Sc lmao.. and i will PM you once i get there :).



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero