Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Forum Rules
Forum Rules
Jul 4 2008, 3:04 pm
By: Moose  

Jul 4 2008, 3:04 pm Moose Post #1

Armor: 90.50%

1. Ratings with equally simplistic structure and/or form are considered spam. This applies to simple ratings and scale ratings. Such posts will be deleted. Examples includes "1/10" and other such ratios. Comments, whether positive or negative, are to be specific and constructive.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jul 7 2008, 11:27 pm by Mini Moose 2707.




Jul 4 2008, 10:49 pm Symmetry Post #2

(Killer_Kow)

You could've at least reworded to make it apply :P Nobody does /10 ratings anymore.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jul 4 2008, 11:25 pm Falkoner Post #3



Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, although I was also thinking about starting to do /10 ratings again just because of this :P



None.

Jul 5 2008, 10:29 pm Moose Post #4

Armor: 90.50%

I wasn't aware the important/bold text was insufficent and mentioned numerical ratings.

...




Jul 5 2008, 10:48 pm Brontobyte Post #5



No fair. In UMS Mapmaking Assistance "Forum Rules" were locked...



None.

Jul 7 2008, 2:04 am MNeox Post #6



I think I agree with moose, at least this way the maker of such a terrain piece should recieve more than just a "wow" for their work.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: @:@