Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Marine Corps
Marine Corps
Jul 4 2008, 5:08 am
By: LoveLess  

Jul 4 2008, 5:08 am LoveLess Post #1

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Starting on the 27th, I will not be online for about... Three months, maybe more. I enlisted in the Marines back in August and since I finished school, it's about time I be heading off.

Miss me? D:

And don't worry, I will be coming back. Who can say 'no' to StarCraft?



None.

Jul 4 2008, 6:19 am CooL Post #2



I'm so glad to meet you in our clan :D
I love your system, the "Sprite Battle System"!

Anyway, hmm.
You're not on starcraft about 3 months?
That's too bad.
I always wanted to meet you on starcraft :omfg:
I'm gonna miss you :-(




None.

Jul 4 2008, 6:31 am KrayZee Post #3



Good to hear a fellow recruit enlisting to the US Marine Corps. Where are you heading to, Parris Island or San Diego?



None.

Jul 4 2008, 6:43 am LoveLess Post #4

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Pettleton // San Diego



None.

Jul 4 2008, 10:08 pm Twitch Post #5



Ok what is up with the army people...
It is making me wonder lol.
Anyways good luck and hope to see you soon =].



None.

Jul 4 2008, 10:43 pm CooL Post #6



I didn't notice that your ID is Oo.LoveL.oO.
I knew that is Oo.Loveless.oO LOL
Anyway, I want you to see soon :D




None.

Jul 4 2008, 11:50 pm Snipe Post #7



Quote from LoveLess
Starting on the 27th, I will not be online for about... Three months, maybe more. I enlisted in the Marines back in August and since I finished school, it's about time I be heading off.

Miss me? D:

And don't worry, I will be coming back. Who can say 'no' to StarCraft?


DUDE LOVELESS!! nooooooooooooooooo :(.. Dude come back soon man.



None.

Jul 5 2008, 1:04 am KrayZee Post #8



Quote from Twitch
Ok what is up with the army people...
It is making me wonder lol.
Anyways good luck and hope to see you soon =].
The US Marine Corps is not the US Army.



None.

Jul 5 2008, 4:27 am Twitch Post #9



Quote from KrayZee
Quote from Twitch
Ok what is up with the army people...
It is making me wonder lol.
Anyways good luck and hope to see you soon =].
The US Marine Corps is not the US Army.
I am not going there again....
They all work for the U.S and thats that.



None.

Jul 5 2008, 9:01 pm KrayZee Post #10



Quote from Twitch
Quote from KrayZee
Quote from Twitch
Ok what is up with the army people...
It is making me wonder lol.
Anyways good luck and hope to see you soon =].
The US Marine Corps is not the US Army.
I am not going there again....
They all work for the U.S and thats that.
Keep it in mind, at least.



None.

Nov 19 2008, 8:45 am LoveLess Post #11

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from KrayZee
Quote from Twitch
Quote from KrayZee
Quote from Twitch
Ok what is up with the army people...
It is making me wonder lol.
Anyways good luck and hope to see you soon =].
The US Marine Corps is not the US Army.
I am not going there again....
They all work for the U.S and thats that.
Keep it in mind, at least.
Not to mention, we kick the more ass.



None.

Nov 19 2008, 12:35 pm Snipe Post #12



lovelesssss



None.

Nov 22 2008, 9:35 pm @:@ Post #13



fags join the marines. USAF ftw =)



None.

Nov 24 2008, 3:38 am Snipe Post #14



no join costco, they have benefits.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero