Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Can't change my name!?!
Can't change my name!?!
Jun 22 2008, 12:42 pm
By: Dem0n  

Jun 22 2008, 12:42 pm Dem0n Post #1

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Well I got my invite for Oo, so I went to change my name. The description of the name changer says that I start off with 1 free change, but it said that I have no more uses! How do I change my name to Oo.Dem0n.oO now!?




Jun 22 2008, 4:26 pm Twitch Post #2



Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
Well I got my invite for Oo, so I went to change my name. The description of the name changer says that I start off with 1 free change, but it said that I have no more uses! How do I change my name to Oo.Dem0n.oO now!?
Well I would suggest asking IP or MiniMoose this question via PM.



None.

Jun 23 2008, 1:39 am Snipe Post #3



Demon we had this discussion.. You need to hoe down on the immaturity' and try to act more professional.



None.

Jun 23 2008, 4:42 pm Dem0n Post #4

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Oh... sorry about that... =\




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry