Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Sea - Structure Blend
Sea - Structure Blend
Jun 21 2008, 4:40 pm
By: AllStarEllis  

Jun 21 2008, 4:40 pm AllStarEllis Post #1



I was in need of something like this, if you use it be sure to think up something for the corners because at the moment its kinda buggy with sprites :><: .

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o184/all-star-ellis/Sea-Structure.gif

Enjoy! :D



None.

Jun 21 2008, 4:54 pm Fisty Post #2



I like it, good job. Could be used as a flooded city.



None.

Jun 21 2008, 4:54 pm Falkoner Post #3



Awesome, this would be great for a map that takes place on a bay or something, nice job!



None.

Jun 21 2008, 5:12 pm AllStarEllis Post #4



Thanks ^^ , actually its my very first blend so im glad for the comments xD



None.

Jun 22 2008, 1:14 am Symmetry Post #5

(Killer_Kow)

That blend works very well. GJ.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jun 22 2008, 5:48 am Brontobyte Post #6



WOW! That looks so great! Really nice job! :D No blocking at all, but I'm sure you have your fair share of sprites there.



None.

Jun 22 2008, 5:53 am Axii Post #7



Nice work, :), Should make moar :D.



None.

Jun 22 2008, 9:41 am Ultraviolet Post #8

We do a little trolling

Cute blend. I'd like to see Deathman's suggestion put to use with this blend, I think it would make a cool effect. Hurricane Katrina map ;)



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Jun 22 2008, 8:42 pm MNeox Post #9



nice choice of tiles.



None.

Jun 22 2008, 10:40 pm XGhozt Post #10



Hah, very cool. How long did it take you?



None.

Jun 23 2008, 3:18 am RoryFenrir Post #11



this really cool, im glad theres still new badlands building stuff being discovered



None.

Jun 23 2008, 6:02 pm AllStarEllis Post #12



Ah, not too long.. an afternoon? I was trying to find out if you could link structure to water and was about to give up when I saw the structure side wall doodads. Then it hit me and I made this XD.



None.

Jun 23 2008, 9:50 pm stickynote Post #13



Wow! That looks really nice! Really good job on your first blend.



None.

Jun 27 2008, 2:06 am Esponeo Post #14



It has been made quite clear that this blend is good.

Locked.




None.

Jul 4 2008, 3:49 pm KrayZee Post #15



Yay reopened! I have to admit, the terrain you've set up is great. ^^



None.

Jul 4 2008, 3:57 pm Falkoner Post #16



Wait... Is all that stuff on the back of it sprites?



None.

Jul 4 2008, 4:34 pm AllStarEllis Post #17



Aha.. yes they are sprites :3 (you got me), It can be done without sprites but I think it looks less blocky this way..



None.

Jul 4 2008, 7:02 pm Hug A Zergling Post #18



I see nothing wrong with sprites :P still a great job. It gives me ideas :)



None.

Jul 4 2008, 11:25 pm Falkoner Post #19



Meh, I guess it's not so bad, just not as impressive as it was before, the front is still awesome.



None.

Jul 4 2008, 11:30 pm Hug A Zergling Post #20



I dont get the big deal with using sprites? :wtfage:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Moose