Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Errors with update
Errors with update
Jun 17 2008, 2:27 pm
By: XesX2  

Jun 17 2008, 2:27 pm XesX2 Post #1



I'm trying to update my map with the update function under Edit, and when I post it (good wait) I get these

Warning: rename(uploads/database/0/450-bb8d76b1,uploads/database/file_recycle/450-bb8d76b1) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/edit.php on line 603

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/edit.php:603) in /home/starlite/public_html/display.php on line 128

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Also when I try to just post it normally, I get ...

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: gd warning: product of memory allocation multiplication would exceed INT_MAX, failing operation gracefully in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/screenshot.php on line 98

Warning: imagecolorallocate(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/screenshot.php on line 100

Warning: imagecolorallocate(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/screenshot.php on line 101

Warning: imagettftext() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/screenshot.php on line 119

and this one spams my whole page in white background with black letters..

Warning: imagettftext() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/database/screenshot.php on line 119

forever. What am I doin' wrong here?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 17 2008, 2:33 pm by XesX2.



None.

Jun 17 2008, 6:49 pm Moose Post #2

Armor: 90.50%

The file updates, despite the error. Ignore it.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: WeirdoX4857, Sie_Sayoka, UndeadStar