Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Ashworld Terrain
Ashworld Terrain
Jun 15 2008, 6:57 pm
By: Hitok1r1  

Jun 15 2008, 6:57 pm Hitok1r1 Post #1



Well, I haven't terrained or played Starcraft since Staredit v4. I lost my interest in it, until now. Not many people do Ashworld terrain, which is why I used this tileset. I hope you like it, and btw, I believe it's a little blocky. :lol:
Heh, the blend is pretty simple also.





None.

Jun 15 2008, 7:28 pm Symmetry Post #2

(Killer_Kow)

Haven't seen you around in a while. There's a few spots that could be improved, and it's really simple, but if you expand on the idea you could make something nice.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Jun 15 2008, 8:09 pm MNeox Post #3



could of added some extra cliff on far left, i like it.



None.

Jun 18 2008, 10:13 pm Fallen Post #4



Thats really nice for an outpost or something like that. Very skill full. I am not sure if it just my eyes playing tricks, but the look of having it get more steeper on the cliff is a nice look.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero, Oh_Man