Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: DEAD's SC icons
DEAD's SC icons
Jun 8 2008, 11:48 am
By: Gigins  

Jun 8 2008, 11:48 am Gigins Post #1



Hello.

The forum icons I gave to IP quite some time ago doesn't seem to work well. Only a few forums have their icon. Should I reupload the icon pack to you?

Edit:Should I rename the files matching the forum index as did before?

Best regards,
Gigins

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 8 2008, 9:41 pm by Gigins.



None.

Jun 8 2008, 6:18 pm Paravin. Post #2



DO IT! They're fucking awesome. The orginal icons are so old school and non-SC'ish.



None.

Jun 13 2008, 4:56 am chuiu Post #3



Bump.



None.

Jun 23 2008, 5:07 pm Gigins Post #4



Bump.

It can't be that hard or time consuming, please.



None.

Jun 23 2008, 7:24 pm Moose Post #5

Armor: 90.50%

I'm still waiting for you to upload them. :P




Jun 24 2008, 12:15 am Gigins Post #6



There you go. I kinda lost the old ones so I made up new. We have less forums so it was easy. Enjoy. ^^

Also, I didn't know the staff forum ID number so I just named them staffforum.gif/staffforumnonew.gif. :P



None.

Jun 24 2008, 12:51 am Brontobyte Post #7



I just converted over to the green version. I noticed when I clicked on the author, DEAD aka Gigins the link given does not exist... http://www.staredit.net/?member=5312



None.

Jun 24 2008, 2:29 am Vi3t-X Post #8



Maybe because his SEN ID isn't 5312. It's 2928.



None.

Jun 24 2008, 10:51 pm Brontobyte Post #9



Quote from Vi3t-X
Maybe because his SEN ID isn't 5312. It's 2928.

NO WAY! :rolleyes:



None.

Jun 30 2008, 10:05 am Gigins Post #10



Quote from Gigins
There you go. I kinda lost the old ones so I made up new. We have less forums so it was easy. Enjoy. ^^

Also, I didn't know the staff forum ID number so I just named them staffforum.gif/staffforumnonew.gif. :P
[attach=1211]
Bump :crazy:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet