Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Good Bye!
Good Bye!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jun 4 2008, 9:32 pm
By: HavoK  

Jun 4 2008, 9:32 pm HavoK Post #1



Sorry, about not posting for so long... but I have bad news for everyone...
I have decided to quit Starcraft for multiple reasons.
1. I prefer X Box 360 over Starcraft
and
2. I am joining the Canadian reserves for 2 months.
Sorry guys... I may come on every now and then just to visit, but I wont ever be on to play.

Twitch I have decided to give all my maps to you if you want them... or someone else can have them, I could really care less.
Anyways, Good Bye! :'(



None.

Jun 4 2008, 9:39 pm Snipe Post #2



wtf.... Dude that sucks a lot... You seem so careless about it to :(...

Well i will miss you havok.

Well i get you like xbobx 360 a lot but.. doesn't mean you still can't play sc.. But your choice.

Canadian reserve.. you are only 15 >.<.. w/e.. See you around i guess.

Also.. You quitting Oo? Or Sc... Reason i ask is do i take you off list completely or place you in older members.



None.

Jun 4 2008, 10:03 pm HavoK Post #3



Just post me up in the Old Members list...
And as for the reserves, I am turning 16 in 11 days from now, and as soon as school ends I will meet the requirements to join them.
Also, I'm just getting bored of Starcraft and I don't feel the need to to continue playing...
Anyways, I will see you around Snipe, and the rest of Clan Oo

On another note, I met Rinney in person last night. He's a pretty cool guy, I play alot with him on X Box Live.



None.

Jun 4 2008, 11:19 pm Twitch Post #4



Wow I was just getting happy again and this....
Just fucking great well my day is ruined =[.
I hope you come back for starcraft 2 cause damn I had to much fun with you.



None.

Jun 4 2008, 11:33 pm T-MaStAA Post #5



Theres nothing to quit, theres no commitment to starcraft. Tell us your going to be on is fine but when people treat it like a career it gets me steamed. Go on whenever you want even if its once a month.



None.

Jun 4 2008, 11:59 pm Complete Post #6



Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Havok!!! You Cant GOOOOOOOO!! Get Your A$$ back here this instant!!!






Aka: SlimJim(U) / Complete / Complete(U) / 4Slim2Jim0 / SlimJim @ USEast

Jun 5 2008, 6:49 pm HavoK Post #7



Sorry guys... Maybe if I'm lucky I can get on to Counter Strike for a bit...



None.

Jun 5 2008, 10:51 pm CooL Post #8



hmm.. This is really sad. I always want to talk with you on sc.
But Now I can't do that :( ..

I want to see you again, someday. I wish that ^^
Have nice days. Bye :|




None.

Jun 11 2008, 5:49 pm SOLAR Post #9



Understandable. Well, we'll always be here when you're ready to visit or come back =)



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero