Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Website Loading Errors?
Website Loading Errors?
May 31 2008, 4:26 pm
By: Falkoner  

May 31 2008, 4:26 pm Falkoner Post #1



I keep on getting errors with the loading when I try to go around the website, either it's really slow, I load half the code, so I don't get colors and such, or it says the server is down. I'm using Fx 2, and I was wondering if I was the only one getting this problem.



None.

May 31 2008, 7:22 pm Excalibur Post #2

The sword and the faith

IE7 here, no problems. This seems odd. Any recent connection problems Falk?




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

May 31 2008, 7:34 pm Falkoner Post #3



Any other websites are working just fine for me, otherwise I wouldn't have posted this.



None.

May 31 2008, 7:39 pm Excalibur Post #4

The sword and the faith

Im noticing a slight slowdown in load times now, but it might just be due to the fact that this computer is total shit and randomly goes slow.




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

May 31 2008, 7:57 pm Corbo Post #5

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from Excalibur
IE7 here, no problems. This seems odd. Any recent connection problems Falk?

Yeah, when Fx fails which is most of the time for me I go IE.
Maybe get a real browser? :P



fuck you all

May 31 2008, 10:23 pm Falkoner Post #6



Quote
Yeah, when Fx fails which is most of the time for me I go IE.
Maybe get a real browser? :P

You been in the Portal lately?



None.

May 31 2008, 10:26 pm Corbo Post #7

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

With IE? Sure, that I remember it looks the same...



fuck you all

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zycorax