Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: I will derive!
I will derive!
May 24 2008, 8:29 pm
By: frazz  

May 24 2008, 8:29 pm frazz Post #1



Well, this is about the funniest thing I've seen all day. I don't know if non math geeks will really appreciate it, but whatever.
:bleh:



None.

May 24 2008, 8:46 pm The Starport Post #2



Classic!


Edit: There was this one, too, but that song is just pure win. :D



None.

May 24 2008, 8:51 pm FatalException Post #3



All the comments for it on Slashdot are so angry. :P

Also, why has YouTube been going so hellishly slow lately?



None.

May 24 2008, 8:57 pm The Starport Post #4



Memorial day weekend. People must be hitting the porn hard.



None.

May 24 2008, 8:59 pm FatalException Post #5



Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
Memorial day weekend. People must be hitting the porn hard.
... Lolwut?! :0_o:



None.

May 24 2008, 10:56 pm Clokr_ Post #6



Awesome! I knew about the blind date one but not about the derive video :P



?????

May 25 2008, 1:46 am MillenniumArmy Post #7



Lol, what a noob, those aint real calculus shit.



None.

May 25 2008, 3:00 am KrayZee Post #8



Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
Memorial day weekend. People must be hitting the porn hard.
What a disgrace. :flamer:



None.

May 25 2008, 3:43 am frazz Post #9



Quote from FatalException
All the comments for it on Slashdot are so angry. :P
Interestingly, all the 5 Insightful comments are bashing it, while anyone not pissed of has been scored 2 or lower. Is this some sort of community retrograde censorship?



None.

May 25 2008, 12:15 pm Clokr_ Post #10



Quote
I know it has been said many times, but this is what makes slashdot great - the moderation system! When I first saw this video, I laughed. I enjoyed it. I thought it was funny and was glad that Slashdot had linked to it.

Then I read the comments and realized that the video wasn't funny or appropriate, and was in fact a harbinger of the Apocalypse. I shouldn't be smiling and happy - I should be ranting and outraged. I should be writing my elected officials and forming citizens action committees.

How dare slashdot trick people into a watching a silly youtube video buy disguising it as a story about a silly youtube video. Don't the slashdot editors realize that there is only a limited amount of webspace space on the internet, and they shouldn't be wasting it on stuff like this?

I am so glad I have seen the error of my ways. Now I just need to know where I can get one of these giant sticks to ram up my pigu, so I too can be a diligent defender of Slashdot integrity.

LOL!



?????

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:14 am]
NimoStar -- But even if she wasn't, the whole NSDAP stormtrooper wing was gay-led back then
[06:13 am]
NimoStar -- rainbow mafia? That gal is like against gay rights (even if she is a lesbian) for example adoption
[2026-10-03. : 7:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[2026-10-03. : 6:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[2026-10-03. : 3:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MobMob