Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Avatar not changing.
Avatar not changing.
May 24 2008, 4:22 am
By: Centreri  

May 24 2008, 4:22 am Centreri Post #1

Relatively ancient and inactive

Well, I tried to go for a moar humorous avatar this time around (and moar political):


Unfortunately, the avatar thing, after I upload the image, it doesn't have an error message but the picture stays the same as my current avatar. No change. Hulp plez?



None.

May 24 2008, 4:23 am Moose Post #2

Armor: 90.50%

Clear cache. Refresh the page.
I really need to put a notice on the page. One of these topics gets opened every month.




May 24 2008, 4:25 am Centreri Post #3

Relatively ancient and inactive

.. Ah. Yeah. Dammit, I ALWAYS get caught by that.

Hell, I was going to put something like 'And you want this guy as your president' as my title, but what I had before is even better..



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zycorax