Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Help From Oo Members
Help From Oo Members
May 14 2008, 10:56 pm
By: Sly  

May 14 2008, 10:56 pm Sly Post #1



Heyy, ok since I like recently reformatted my PC when I came back to the states I lost ALL of my maps. So could some of you PLEASE look into your downloaded folder and try to find any maps (finished or Beta) that I have shown you.

I like forget half of the names of them so if you remember them that would be even better. A few of them I still remember like, Jupiter Bound, Bound Tournament 3, Mini Bound Tourney, Spice Defense, Snipers 2008, Order Bound 1, Order Bound 2, GTA, Dodgeball, Spice Soccer, and alot more I forget.

They will probably say made by Oo.Computer.oO, Oo.Spice.oO or Oo.Sly.oO, or maybe the name Bounds

Thanks :D



None.

May 14 2008, 11:22 pm JamaL Post #2



I already gave you the ones I have. =\



None.

May 14 2008, 11:27 pm Twitch Post #3



What jamal said



None.

May 14 2008, 11:38 pm Snipe Post #4



what sly said,



None.

May 20 2008, 12:16 am SOLAR Post #5



Looking...



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero