Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Discussion & Strategy > Topic: Is there a way to always win?
Is there a way to always win?
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
May 11 2008, 1:06 pm
By: Brontobyte  

May 11 2008, 1:06 pm Brontobyte Post #1



Is there a way to do something that will make you purposely drop a melee game or make the other player drop their game so that you win? I remember someone did something like this in WCIII. They just said "watch this" and then I dropped and lost. Is this possible with starcraft, melee? I know if you win under 2 min it doesn't count as a win. Yeah you could just do comp stomp and rape the computer but thats no fun.



None.

May 11 2008, 9:56 pm Doodle77 Post #2



Drop hack or crash hack, your choice.



None.

May 11 2008, 10:52 pm Brontobyte Post #3



Quote from Doodle77
Drop hack or crash hack, your choice.

I don't want to hack, or do I? I think I will just try to become better at melee... [/NeverGonnaHappen]

:lock: kthxbai. :D



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[02:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
[02:40 am]
Ultraviolet -- doesn't exist :shifty:
[02:22 am]
Symmetry -- FROM THE CREATOR OF REINDEER BREEDING AND REINDEER BREEDING 2: THE HUNT FOR EX'S PP https://scmscx.com/map/yDYY52cc
[2026-10-05. : 6:14 am]
NimoStar -- But even if she wasn't, the whole NSDAP stormtrooper wing was gay-led back then
[2026-10-05. : 6:13 am]
NimoStar -- rainbow mafia? That gal is like against gay rights (even if she is a lesbian) for example adoption
[2026-10-03. : 7:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[2026-10-03. : 6:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]