Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Discussion & Strategy > Topic: Is there a way to always win?
Is there a way to always win?
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
May 11 2008, 1:06 pm
By: Brontobyte  

May 11 2008, 1:06 pm Brontobyte Post #1



Is there a way to do something that will make you purposely drop a melee game or make the other player drop their game so that you win? I remember someone did something like this in WCIII. They just said "watch this" and then I dropped and lost. Is this possible with starcraft, melee? I know if you win under 2 min it doesn't count as a win. Yeah you could just do comp stomp and rape the computer but thats no fun.



None.

May 11 2008, 9:56 pm Doodle77 Post #2



Drop hack or crash hack, your choice.



None.

May 11 2008, 10:52 pm Brontobyte Post #3



Quote from Doodle77
Drop hack or crash hack, your choice.

I don't want to hack, or do I? I think I will just try to become better at melee... [/NeverGonnaHappen]

:lock: kthxbai. :D



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[07:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[06:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[2026-10-03. : 3:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, RIVE, Butch