Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: I got a mistake
I got a mistake
May 11 2008, 11:00 am
By: CooL  

May 11 2008, 11:00 am CooL Post #1



Hi guys. hmm.
Hey, Do you know a EUD map named "HalloweenPriest"? I think that map was only played on 1.13~1.13f[?].
But a Korean mapper, named rpgkdh, has fixed it, and now it can be played on 1.15.2.
I didn't know about the old "HalloweenPriest"[~1.13f]. I just think about that map is same as 1.15.2's HalloweenPriest.
Someone said to me "The old HalloweenPriest" was a really great EUD map. It had many systems, and people was really exited by that map.

My ignorance made a mistake.
A SC player named "RPG-". He was a great player. And he is a mapper, too.
I had played a map with my friends (and with "RPG-"), and talked about the EUD.
Suddenly, "RPG-" said to me about "HalloweenPriest", And I said "I know about that map!"
And..
I said to him.. "That map is seemed like a junk. It doesn't have many EUD Triggers. I don't know why people like that map." (..my bad.)
And he had angried, talked talked talked about that my mistake.
But I didn't accept that. ..I angried as him.
And he said "You do such a child, you're a really foolish guy!"
Yeah. I know. I was wrong. and.. He said to me, "You don't have any good skills for map making."
I think I know many things for map making..
"You're just a noob!"
I think I'm not a noob..

I don't know why! He just angried about my mistake.
But why he had to said about my map making skills?
Am I a noob, really? Am I haven't enough skills for map making?

hmmm.
Hey guys.

I don't know I can post here, like this topic.
But, please answer me.

"Am I a noob, really? Am I haven't enough skills for map making?"

And the..
Are my grammers correct?

I think I have to learn english more.. heehee;


Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 11 2008, 11:12 am by CooL.



None.

May 11 2008, 12:28 pm JamaL Post #2



You have nothing to worry about, CooL. You made it into Oo for a reason.



None.

May 11 2008, 6:07 pm DevliN Post #3

Woah

I haven't seen any of your maps, so I can't really comment. I'm sure you're not that bad at all, though.

As for the grammar, there are a bunch of mistakes. But I think we got the general idea. :)



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

May 11 2008, 11:06 pm CooL Post #4



Quote from name:Oo.JamaL.oO
You have nothing to worry about, CooL. You made it into Oo for a reason.
Okay. You're right. I think I don't have to worry about that :] Thanks!

Quote from DevliN
I haven't seen any of your maps, so I can't really comment. I'm sure you're not that bad at all, though.

As for the grammar, there are a bunch of mistakes. But I think we got the general idea. :)
hmmm Then,,
Can you fix the wrong grammars for me? I don't know what is incorrect.




None.

May 11 2008, 11:27 pm JamaL Post #5



Quote from CooL
hmmm Then,,
Can you fix the wrong grammars for me? I don't know what is incorrect.

Hmm. Well, then, could you fix the improper grammar for me? I don't know what is and what isn't correct.



None.

May 11 2008, 11:28 pm DevliN Post #6

Woah

I think this is as correct as it can get:

Hi, guys. Hmm. (This part is actually unnecessary. You can just start with the next sentence.)
Hey, do you know an EUD map named "HalloweenPriest?" I think the map was only played on 1.13~1.13f[?].
A Korean mapper named rpgkdh has fixed it, and now it can be played on 1.15.2.
I didn't know about the old "HalloweenPriest"[~1.13f], I just thought it was the same as 1.15.2's "HalloweenPriest."
Someone told me the old "HalloweenPriest" was a really great EUD map. It had many systems and people really liked it.

My ignorance made a mistake. (This sentence is awkward. You could say, "I made a mistake due to my ignorance" instead.)
A SC player named "RPG-". He was a great player. And he is a mapper, too. (These three sentences should be 1 sentence: "RPG- is a really great mapper and SC player.")
I had played a map with my friends (and with "RPG-"), and talked about the EUDs.
Suddenly "RPG-" mentioned "HalloweenPriest," and I said, "I know about that map!"
I told him, "That map is seemed like junk. It doesn't have many EUD triggers. I don't know why people like it." (..my bad.)
And he became angry, talking about my mistake.
But I didn't accept that. I became as angry as well.
He said, "You are such a child; you're a really foolish guy!"
Yeah, I know I was wrong. Then, he said to me, "You don't have any good map making skills."
I think I know many things about map making.
"You're just a noob!"
I don't think I'm a noob.

I don't know why he became angry about my mistake.
Why did he have to talk about my map making skills?
Am I a noob, really? Do I not have good map making skills?


I don't know if I can post this topic here, but please answer this.
"Am I a noob, really? Do I not have good map making skills?"

Also, is my grammer correct?

I think I have to learn better English. Heehee.


Since this is the internet, perfect grammar doesn't really matter. There are people like me who enjoy typing like this, while there are others who like to type without capitalization and punctuation. It's all a matter of preference. :)


EDIT:
Quote from JamaL
Quote from CooL
hmmm Then,,
Can you fix the wrong grammars for me? I don't know what is incorrect.

Hmm. Well, then, could you fix the improper grammar for me? I don't know what is and what isn't correct.
Technically you don't even need the "Well, then" in there. It could just be:
Hmm. Could you fix the improper grammar for me? I don't know what is and isn't correct. :D

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 11 2008, 11:32 pm by DevliN. Reason: Finding more corrections.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

May 12 2008, 2:06 am SOLAR Post #7



Lmao I love Cool's avatar!



None.

May 13 2008, 4:00 am Sly Post #8



Quote from DevliN
I think this is as correct as it can get:

Hi, guys. Hmm. (This part is actually unnecessary. You can just start with the next sentence.)
Hey, do you know an EUD map named "HalloweenPriest?" I think the map was only played on 1.13~1.13f[?].
A Korean mapper named rpgkdh has fixed it, and now it can be played on 1.15.2.
I didn't know about the old "HalloweenPriest"[~1.13f], I just thought it was the same as 1.15.2's "HalloweenPriest."
Someone told me the old "HalloweenPriest" was a really great EUD map. It had many systems and people really liked it.

My ignorance made a mistake. (This sentence is awkward. You could say, "I made a mistake due to my ignorance" instead.)
A SC player named "RPG-". He was a great player. And he is a mapper, too. (These three sentences should be 1 sentence: "RPG- is a really great mapper and SC player.")
I had played a map with my friends (and with "RPG-"), and talked about the EUDs.
Suddenly "RPG-" mentioned "HalloweenPriest," and I said, "I know about that map!"
I told him, "That map is seemed like junk. It doesn't have many EUD triggers. I don't know why people like it." (..my bad.)
And he became angry, talking about my mistake.
But I didn't accept that. I became as angry as well.
He said, "You are such a child; you're a really foolish guy!"
Yeah, I know I was wrong. Then, he said to me, "You don't have any good map making skills."
I think I know many things about map making.
"You're just a noob!"
I don't think I'm a noob.

I don't know why he became angry about my mistake.
Why did he have to talk about my map making skills?
Am I a noob, really? Do I not have good map making skills?


I don't know if I can post this topic here, but please answer this.
"Am I a noob, really? Do I not have good map making skills?"

Also, is my grammer correct?

I think I have to learn better English. Heehee.


Since this is the internet, perfect grammar doesn't really matter. There are people like me who enjoy typing like this, while there are others who like to type without capitalization and punctuation. It's all a matter of preference. :)


EDIT:
Quote from JamaL
Quote from CooL
hmmm Then,,
Can you fix the wrong grammars for me? I don't know what is incorrect.

Hmm. Well, then, could you fix the improper grammar for me? I don't know what is and what isn't correct.
Technically you don't even need the "Well, then" in there. It could just be:
Hmm. Could you fix the improper grammar for me? I don't know what is and isn't correct. :D


You have way too much time on your hands man, wow lol
high five!



None.

May 13 2008, 5:44 am CooL Post #9



Thanks guys!



None.

May 13 2008, 10:23 am DevliN Post #10

Woah

You're very welcome. :)


And yeah, I have a shitload of time on my hands. >_<



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

May 19 2008, 7:03 pm TemPesT- Post #11



this is why he deserves DevliN class ^^



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero