Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: [Clan Oo] News
[Clan Oo] News
May 8 2008, 6:50 pm
By: Twitch  

May 8 2008, 6:50 pm Twitch Post #1



IF YOU DO NOT HAVE NEWS TO POST, THAN DO NOT POST. Thanks


Ok I thought making a news topic for the clan would be good.Just simply put what you think would be needed ok =].

For me I will be going to my Moms in LA at the end of this month meaning I won't be on as much due to me skateboarding and spending time with her.Also me at the bar.


Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on May 18 2008, 9:00 pm by Twitch.



None.

May 8 2008, 10:35 pm DevliN Post #2

Woah

Haha I dunno why that sentence is so funny to me. Awesome.

I remember we used to have a [Clan Oo] News topic stickied, but it was rarely updated...

EDIT:
Here's some news for you: I am working on a map. A defense to be specific. I stole the idea from one of those crazy Korean defense maps that people play late at night. It will be fun. I probably wont finish it.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

May 8 2008, 11:49 pm Snipe Post #3



I got news to your news devlin, if you do not finish it give it to me :) ^^



None.

May 9 2008, 1:37 am DevliN Post #4

Woah

Haha why? I thought you quit, too.

Oh yeah and Fritfrat messaged me on AIM yesterday saying he will finally finish my Monopoly map, so I've got that going for me. :P



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

May 12 2008, 2:08 am SOLAR Post #5



In the future, if you have news, just start a new topic.



None.

May 13 2008, 3:45 am Sly Post #6



NEWS:

I'M BACK!!!

thats fucking good news yo
thats fucking good news yo
thats fucking good news yo
thats fucking good news yo
thats fucking good news yo
thats fucking good news yo



None.

May 13 2008, 5:44 am DevliN Post #7

Woah

I don't remember you at all, but you've been here since 2004? Strange... :(



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

May 13 2008, 8:58 pm HavoK Post #8



I will be back on Starcraft in about 2 weeks... My moms out in Ireland and I'm staying with my dad, and my step brother wont let me install Starcraft! BBS!! :D

BTW,
Twitch can you let Slimjim (AKA Complete) I wont be on in a while. Thanks bud! :D



None.

May 13 2008, 9:21 pm Twitch Post #9



Quote from HavoK
I will be back on Starcraft in about 2 weeks... My moms out in Ireland and I'm staying with my dad, and my step brother wont let me install Starcraft! BBS!! :D

BTW,
Twitch can you let Slimjim (AKA Complete) I wont be on in a while. Thanks bud! :D
Will do =].



None.

May 14 2008, 4:50 am Sly Post #10



Quote from DevliN
I don't remember you at all, but you've been here since 2004? Strange... :(

Dev you prolly know me as Oo.Spice.oO or Oo.Computer.oO lol, cuz i hella remember u



None.

May 14 2008, 7:26 am DevliN Post #11

Woah

Ahhhhh Spice, now I remember! :P



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

May 14 2008, 9:45 pm JamaL Post #12



I'll be gone on Friday, and part of Saturday.

Don't cry too much.



None.

May 15 2008, 4:58 pm HavoK Post #13



Quote from JamaL
I'll be gone on Friday, and part of Saturday.

Don't cry too much.

Have fun! :D



None.

May 18 2008, 9:00 pm Twitch Post #14



Well I am back from skateboarding this weekend :) .



None.

May 18 2008, 11:18 pm DaDa Post #15



Well I wont be on for awhile, sorry :(
The family just moved and I dunno where the disc is... and plus im gonna be moving soon so we might not have internet for awhile.....
*cries*




None.

May 27 2008, 8:52 pm HavoK Post #16



I am taking a break off Starcaft, I may be back in about a month or so...
Also,
I might be on every now and then...
I am just to busy having to do with school, friends and family...
Sorry Twitch, but I got into another fight with my mom as well. I kinda deserve it thought, so I'm just going to except it.
Good Luck on our Beer Bash map! :D



None.

May 27 2008, 10:24 pm Snipe Post #17



aww havok.. nooooess i am busy all july and august.. june my only month you are such a bum. lol well see you around hopefully .



None.

May 27 2008, 10:48 pm Twitch Post #18



Quote from HavoK
I am taking a break off Starcaft, I may be back in about a month or so...
Also,
I might be on every now and then...
I am just to busy having to do with school, friends and family...
Sorry Twitch, but I got into another fight with my mom as well. I kinda deserve it thought, so I'm just going to except it.
Good Luck on our Beer Bash map! :D
Now wait a second here...I haven't touched it in a few days after giving it to you and you get in a fight BLAH.
Sorry but, it isn't a team map now dude :/.I know you have your reasons but,I was hoping you do one part and me do the other :).



None.

May 28 2008, 3:27 am Snipe Post #19



So Oo.rehab.oO@useast is Oo.lovel.oO, So noone ban him. He is offical..



None.

May 28 2008, 4:20 am DevliN Post #20

Woah

Just wanted to apologize for my recent absence (this is mostly to SOLAR, but Oo is included). I've been busy working on a new website for a TV show, attempting to balance my time at work and time at home. I'll be able to become active again on SC in a day or two, and I'll also be able to finish the images for Oo's site if need be. Until then, sorry for any inconveniences. ;)



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero