Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: oooops I did it again
oooops I did it again
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
May 7 2008, 7:27 pm
By: Twitch  

May 7 2008, 7:27 pm Twitch Post #1



Yeah I did it again I fucked up my hard drive and have to reinstall windows.IThis time I was smart and in april I backed up my maps.Although my Line Tower Defense 2 map I will need from alkali so yeah alkali please give me my map thanks.So I will be on when I can guys.My laptop is hating me >.>.

It happened this time from me installing arch and picking the wrong partition =[.



None.

May 7 2008, 7:41 pm Alkali Post #2



Np... I'll try not to randomly delete it...

Only joking.

I'm here for you fella!



None.

May 7 2008, 8:19 pm Twitch Post #3



Quote from Alkali
Np... I'll try not to randomly delete it...

Only joking.

I'm here for you fella!
Now that scared me for a second <.<.



None.

May 7 2008, 8:35 pm Alkali Post #4



When will you be back?



None.

May 7 2008, 10:37 pm Twitch Post #5



Ok got everything back that I needed and I am back this can be closed =].



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero