Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: PM Box Full???
PM Box Full???
May 5 2008, 11:08 am
By: Brontobyte  

May 5 2008, 11:08 am Brontobyte Post #1



Quote
Errors returned
» You have no room to store pms. Messages will not be sent and drafts will not be saved.
» You have no room to store pms. Messages will not be sent and drafts will not be saved.

I get this message every time I try to make/compose a message to someone I keep on getting this. Yeah, I know what your saying, "Just do what the message says and remove/delete your excess messages..." Already done. I have 0 messages in every category. Is their something on my end that I could of messed up? O_O'



None.

May 5 2008, 1:41 pm Moose Post #2

Armor: 90.50%

It probably means the person you're sending it to has no space.




May 5 2008, 1:43 pm Brontobyte Post #3



Quote from Mini Moose 2707
It probably means the person you're sending it to has no space.

Its for multiple people. I tried to send a message to numerous people. The same messages appears each time. I tried ~5 people. I doubt that all of them have their pm boxes full or some other problem. :-(

Quote
External Links
» Message Settings

Compose a message
Errors returned
» You have no room to store pms. Messages will not be sent and drafts will not be saved.
» You have no room to store pms. Messages will not be sent and drafts will not be saved.


Recipients
Recipients are taken from entered names as well as any names/groups/clans you select from your address book.
Except for pm's sent to clans, you can have a maximum of 10 recipients.
Seperate by commas or line breaks.
Mini Moose 2707
Check Names - Find Names

I'm sure that you either have unlimited pm space, or you don't have it congested with pm's at the moment. :)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 5 2008, 6:56 pm by Brontobyte. Reason: Added Last Quote



None.

May 6 2008, 12:03 am Brontobyte Post #4



Maybe someone try sending me a message? AW! This really puts a damper on SEN for me. No contact besides forums... :-(



None.

May 6 2008, 12:08 am Symmetry Post #5

(Killer_Kow)

"» Brontobyte is out of space and can not recieve new pms"

We can't send them to him, either :P



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

May 6 2008, 1:14 am Money Post #6



Delete all of your pms? Maybe your old pms are taking up space.



None.

May 6 2008, 10:59 am Brontobyte Post #7



Quote from Money
Delete all of your pms? Maybe your old pms are taking up space.

Quote from Brontobyte
Yeah, I know what your saying, "Just do what the message says and remove/delete your excess messages..." Already done. I have 0 messages in every category. Is their something on my end that I could of messed up? O_O'

Believe me, thats the first thing I did... :crazy:



None.

May 6 2008, 5:57 pm LoveLess Post #8

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from Money
Delete all of your pms? Maybe your old pms are taking up space.

Quote from Brontobyte
Yeah, I know what your saying, "Just do what the message says and remove/delete your excess messages..." Already done. I have 0 messages in every category. Is their something on my end that I could of messed up? O_O'

Believe me, thats the first thing I did... :crazy:
I have had this problem for a month now and its kind of annoying. People are always complaining to me on bnet or msn that they can't send me PMs. It seems that once your message # maxes out, the message center thinks its full even after you delete all the messages. Also, i had 79 messages when it started saying it was full even though my max was 250.



None.

May 6 2008, 6:29 pm Moose Post #9

Armor: 90.50%

Look, I dunno what's happening, but for some reason it thinks you have no PM space left.
I hacked up 20 PM space for you guys. It will have to do until we can find the problem.




May 6 2008, 6:49 pm Brontobyte Post #10



Thanks. I can live with a 20 pm space. :) for now at least. :-(



None.

May 6 2008, 8:20 pm LoveLess Post #11

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from Brontobyte
Thanks. I can live with a 20 pm space. :) for now at least. :-(




None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, lifebot