Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: "File Size Too Large!"
"File Size Too Large!"
Apr 28 2008, 7:49 pm
By: Impeached  

Apr 28 2008, 7:49 pm Impeached Post #1



In the Download Database, I am trying to submit a map.

I have everything filled out well, I press submit, and it says the Filesize too large.

I have an uploaded .PNG of my map from SCMDraft (1MB) and the map is 86.9KB large



None.

Apr 28 2008, 7:50 pm Demented Shaman Post #2



It's because you didn't tag this map:
http://www.staredit.net/files/352/



None.

Apr 28 2008, 7:53 pm Impeached Post #3



I did. I put UMS.

EDIT: Ah, you have to click it. I Just typed UMS, so the subcategories of UMS did not show up.

EDIT2: I fill everything in, press Submit, and it comes up blank. The file is also unchanged...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 28 2008, 7:59 pm by Impeached.



None.

Apr 29 2008, 2:18 am Corbo Post #4

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

There's multiple submit boxes. You're probably pressing submit on the image one and it clears out the map information.
Click the map information submit box first and then upload the images.



fuck you all

Apr 29 2008, 2:34 am Impeached Post #5



Aha! Thanks.

The interface for it is slightly confusing.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell