Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Small ramp in space
Small ramp in space
Apr 25 2008, 5:56 pm
By: Ahli  

Apr 25 2008, 5:56 pm Ahli Post #1

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Here a small ramp from low platform to platform for Space terrain.



I've created that for a mission of the SoW project. The ramp only let's small units pass like the small path you can see, too.
Maybe it's nothing new. I don't know.... But it blends quite well.
if not, you can add that to the ladder :bleh: .




Apr 25 2008, 9:33 pm stickynote Post #2



Why don't you add it to the ladder? It needs someone to post something anyway.



None.

Apr 25 2008, 10:47 pm Vi3t-X Post #3



It has been updated...
It blends pretty well, execpt for one area...



None.

Apr 26 2008, 12:52 am Symmetry Post #4

(Killer_Kow)

A little hard to see, but functional.



:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Apr 26 2008, 1:38 am stickynote Post #5



Quote from Vi3t-X
It has been updated...
It blends pretty well, execpt for one area...
Only one area, and if it didn't look funny people probably wouldn't walk down there.



None.

Apr 26 2008, 2:44 am Falkoner Post #6



Yeah, if I was playing the map, judging by the screenshot, I wouldn't guess that was a ramp, but it looks good :P



None.

Apr 26 2008, 9:43 am Ahli Post #7

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Here, if you want to see it yourself...

Attachments:
spacelowsmallramps.scm
Hits: 9 Size: 35.59kb




May 3 2008, 11:31 am CeR Post #8



Cool :)



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar