Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: My avatar got stuck!
My avatar got stuck!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Apr 23 2008, 11:57 pm
By: Clokr_  

Apr 23 2008, 11:57 pm Clokr_ Post #1



I cannot change it anymore. When I click on "remove avatar" I get a '?' avatar but whenever I try to upload a new one this avatar appears again instead of the uploaded avatar... :><:



?????

Apr 23 2008, 11:59 pm KilaByte Post #2



No, your avatar is changed. Sometimes it doesn't show your new avatar on the uploading page though.

I encountered the same problem.



None.

Apr 24 2008, 12:03 am Moose Post #3

Armor: 90.50%

Clear your cache and refresh.




Apr 24 2008, 12:16 am Clokr_ Post #4



Interesting... I thought that kind of things didn't happen with firefox, but yeah it's better caching that having to reload all the avatars when loading the page.
Sorry for the topic then. It should probably be closed now.



?????

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell