Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Snipe needs your help!!
Snipe needs your help!!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Apr 14 2008, 5:05 am
By: Snipe  

Apr 14 2008, 5:05 am Snipe Post #1



Hey mah brothas.. I have a business project and it sucks.. so i need some assistance..

I have to do this record store, Cds and such.. because my partner is stuck on it but w/e he won't do anything and i can't think of anything better, so here is what i need.

-Help me think of a logo for a record store
- someone make it in photoshop :D.

Yes you are techniquly doing < 1% of the project but snipe will love you for life. Anyways help me out here guys! It is a logo so small but visible.. If a reward is required than i will give up a key or something or oo pts ;). anyways let me know.



None.

Apr 14 2008, 11:37 am JamaL Post #2



Perhaps. :bleh:


Record store, but what kind of logo? One that is an 'affiliate' logo, around 100x35, or a full-sized logo, 800x150?



None.

Apr 14 2008, 6:46 pm DevliN Post #3

Woah

Hmm I thought I posted a response last night, but I guess it didn't go through.

What's the name of this "record store" that you're making. That would kind of help. :P

By logo, I think he means simply an emblem that represents the company (i.e. the blue Blizzard Entertainment text, Apple's bitten apple, Microsoft's skewed colored panel window for Windows, etc).



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Apr 14 2008, 10:00 pm Snipe Post #4



Yes and in terms of size.. make it about.. size of a normal avatar.. iunno i think of the measurements while writing this post plus i am hungry :D. So anything you guys got for me is golden



None.

Apr 14 2008, 10:53 pm DevliN Post #5

Woah

What do you want the name of it to be, though? I can start a logo design, but I'd need a name to work with. :)



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Apr 15 2008, 12:38 am Snipe Post #6



Gen-brand Records

kinda off the top of my head but i am going with it.

generation brand records.. iunno..



None.

Apr 15 2008, 3:48 am DevliN Post #7

Woah

Alright, I'll see what I can come up with when I get home.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Apr 17 2008, 5:42 am Snipe Post #8



any update on this?



None.

Apr 17 2008, 3:24 pm T-MaStAA Post #9



Hey Snipe I was bored so I experimented.

I'll try again if im bored later.



None.

Apr 17 2008, 7:09 pm DevliN Post #10

Woah

I actually like that one a lot. I haven't had time to work on one for you, yet, but I'll get around to it at some point.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Apr 17 2008, 8:28 pm Snipe Post #11



T-mastaa!! MAH!! MAN!! Dude that is ill. I appreciate it.

--again thanks a lot.

//closed



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry