Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Left Column
Left Column
Apr 13 2008, 6:37 pm
By: DT_Battlekruser  

Apr 13 2008, 6:37 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #1



Maybe it's just because I'm really, really used to it, but I find it somewhat disconcerting to have a content section without a left column navigation bar (like the messenger or the frontpage of the DLDB). I think it certain cases it would be really convenient to be able to always have a table of contents through which to navigate, but even more so the section just feels incomplete and bootstrapped without one.

Anyone else agree?




None.

Apr 13 2008, 8:20 pm Money Post #2



I agree, the wiki needs that.



None.

Apr 30 2008, 10:27 am Rantent Post #3



I disagree.
Drop down menu = sex
Normal left sided menu = no sex



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell