Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: How do I quit a SEN clan?
How do I quit a SEN clan?
Apr 12 2008, 11:46 pm
By: Marine  

Apr 12 2008, 11:46 pm Marine Post #1



:( I want to leave the clan ]BM[ on SEN but I don't know how. Anyone help?



None.

Apr 13 2008, 12:06 am Doodle77 Post #2



http://www.staredit.net/?p=clans
Leave, on the sidebar.



None.

Apr 13 2008, 2:39 am Hercanic Post #3

STF mod creator, Modcrafters.com admin, CampaignCreations.org staff

You don't leave. They kill you.

=oD




Apr 13 2008, 2:40 am Vi3t-X Post #4



Alternatively, you could request to join 2 clans, so long as teh (yes, I wrote "teh") other clan is willing to accept you.



None.

Apr 13 2008, 2:42 am ClansAreForGays Post #5



you couldn't in the good days.




Apr 13 2008, 3:40 am Marine Post #6



...... No one has answered my question at ALL.....



None.

Apr 13 2008, 4:00 am MrrLL Post #7



Quote from name:Marine57
:( I want to leave the clan ]BM[ on SEN but I don't know how. Anyone help?

Quote from Doodle77
http://www.staredit.net/?p=clans
Leave, on the sidebar.

I'm pretty sure that's an answer. I even made a test clan and left it... that's how you leave.



None.

Apr 13 2008, 4:05 am Marine Post #8



Ok well he answered but no one else :D Where is the leave button? What bar?



None.

Apr 13 2008, 4:24 am MrrLL Post #9







None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: chealthwell