Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Clan Oo ladders
Clan Oo ladders
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Apr 9 2008, 10:02 pm
By: T-MaStAA  

Apr 9 2008, 10:02 pm T-MaStAA Post #1



Hey guys, quick off topic note: ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!
Ok, back to business. There are a couple of things that I love doing with you guys besides map making and that is SOLARBALL and Oo.FFA.oO. I think we should start to try and organize set dates where we all get together, play these great games, let loose, have fun and get to know our fellow clan members. There are a couple of you guys I still don't know well. Maybe we could even make a point system and a ladder to give the games a more of a competitive edge. Would any of you guys be interested? It would need activity to be a success.



None.

Apr 9 2008, 10:51 pm Snipe Post #2



i love it accept for the fact i can't get on sc :(.. but one of these days.

but yeah i am sure it is do-able with solar,twitch and havok around.



None.

Apr 9 2008, 11:44 pm JamaL Post #3



It sounds great.

..also, Happy Birthday, T-! You're one year closer to being independent.



None.

Apr 9 2008, 11:51 pm DevliN Post #4

Woah

Happy birthday!

An Oo.FFA.oO ladder would be neat-o. You could easily have it based on some simple point system like first place (the winner) gets 3 points, second place (last to lose) gets 2 points, and third gets 1 point.

The only issue with that (and this is based solely on what I remember of Oo.FFA.oO battles) is that people somehow manage to forge secret alliances that could disrupt the whole system.
>_>
<_<



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Apr 10 2008, 12:24 am Twitch Post #5



Doing this could be a way for us to use Oo points again :).
Also Happy B-Day



None.

Apr 10 2008, 4:21 am Snipe Post #6



interesting thought there twitch but points don't do anything anymore.. it is like 8 track cassette players..

but i will set it up this weekend.



None.

Apr 10 2008, 12:23 pm DevliN Post #7

Woah

This would be a great way to accumulate points, actually. Too bad they're worthless *coughwaytogoSOLARcough*.

We need to go back to being Obstacle Onslaught so you can use points for badges and promotions! :P



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Apr 10 2008, 1:25 pm HavoK Post #8



Happy Late B-Day T! I hope your day was awesome! :D

I have a map request!

1. Sniperz
2. Medieval Builder [v1.00] (If I can only get it done...)

Medieval Builder [v1.00] is a good Free For All or Team based melee. Oo.Twitch.oO, Complete, and Oo.SOLAR.oO I believe are the only ones who have seen it, and they thought it look great so far! :D
I can't wait till it is done!!!!! ;)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 30 2008, 10:37 pm by HavoK.



None.

Apr 25 2008, 1:47 am SOLAR Post #9



Dude that's what I'm talking about. I've got a bunch of reps of Oo.FFA.oO's. Basically, I'll just save every Oo.FFA.oO rep, and load it here. I'll make a points guide for the FFA results. (First place gets 8, 2nd gets 4 etc) And if people want to make alliances, they'll have to split their points evenly lol. If not, they'll have to duke it out at the end =)



None.

Apr 26 2008, 10:47 pm Snipe Post #10



Well since i won't run anything like this...

Someone should get it organized and make a ladder to post on sen and get this organized.



None.

Apr 26 2008, 11:18 pm DevliN Post #11

Woah

Haha I just realized all the pinned topics were made by me... dirty thieves! :P

I can make something perhaps.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Apr 27 2008, 12:40 am Snipe Post #12



Done. :blush: :rolleyes:



None.

Apr 30 2008, 10:39 pm HavoK Post #13



Quote from Snipe
Done. :blush: :rolleyes:

The ladders done?
Where? tell me please!!!



None.

Apr 30 2008, 11:25 pm DevliN Post #14

Woah

Done as in you finished them or done as in you want me to do it?



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

May 1 2008, 1:14 am T-MaStAA Post #15



The ladder is easy to make, we just put all Oo members on it and set them all to 0 points then we decide when to have our games. Also what maps to play. Just Oo.FFA.oO or others like Solarball?



None.

Jul 24 2008, 5:06 am T-MaStAA Post #16



*BUMP* Hey guys how come this was just forgotten about? Still sounds like a cool idea no?



None.

Jul 25 2008, 1:02 am Dem0n Post #17

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Oooohh that sounds pretty cool. It'd be fun to have SOLARBALL tournys... I needa get better! :P

P.S. Finish doing stuff with CnM Perfect!!!!




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry