Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Cooler forum logo?
Cooler forum logo?
Apr 8 2008, 2:38 am
By: T-MaStAA
Pages: 1 2 3 … 5 >
 

Apr 8 2008, 2:38 am T-MaStAA Post #1



Does any know if we can make our forum logo a little better than say "Clan Oo" underlined? I think we deserve a little more no?



None.

Apr 8 2008, 4:48 am Twitch Post #2



Blame mister Gimp god Jamal :P.I can make something though if I knew the needed sizes.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 8 2008, 5:26 pm by Twitch.



None.

Apr 8 2008, 4:39 pm JamaL Post #3



I threw it together in a few minutes, because we had a worse one before.

If anybody wants to make something different, then, by all means, do so. We're open to change.



None.

Apr 8 2008, 5:26 pm Twitch Post #4



Quote from JamaL
I threw it together in a few minutes, because we had a worse one before.

If anybody wants to make something different, then, by all means, do so. We're open to change.
Ok what are the sizes of the icons :).I will get on my Linux ubuntu and use gimp to wipe something up.



None.

Apr 8 2008, 6:43 pm JamaL Post #5



Right Click > Properties



None.

Apr 8 2008, 6:59 pm Twitch Post #6



Ok here is the first one it wouldn't invert colors though so yeah >.>.Maybe you can touch it up :).




None.

Apr 8 2008, 11:11 pm DevliN Post #7

Woah


I didn't realize how tough it was to make anything interesting in such a small amount of space. They should let us enlarge the banners...
:shifty:



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Apr 9 2008, 1:21 am @:@ Post #8



I made a sweet Clan Oo logo like 3 years ago, i'll see if i can find it - it might be on my PC at home =|



None.

Apr 9 2008, 4:42 am Snipe Post #9



i like Devlin's :D



None.

Apr 9 2008, 7:59 pm DevliN Post #10

Woah

Heh thanks, Snipe. :)

I made a few more as well. Boredom induces creativity, I suppose.






:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Apr 9 2008, 8:17 pm Twitch Post #11



middle one for sure :).



None.

Apr 10 2008, 12:25 pm DevliN Post #12

Woah

Yeah, I think that one is my favorite, as well. If I get bored of WoW/WC3, I'll most likely make more again, stay tuned! :D

Now if only I could afford a signature and start making themz again.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Apr 10 2008, 1:19 pm HavoK Post #13



Quote from DevliN
Heh thanks, Snipe. :)

I made a few more as well. Boredom induces creativity, I suppose.

This picture is awesome!



None.

Apr 10 2008, 11:41 pm T-MaStAA Post #14



Seems a little evil though no?



None.

Apr 10 2008, 11:47 pm Snipe Post #15



k we will get that first one put in. thanks devlin :D.

wel acually iunno get a vote on it..



None.

Apr 11 2008, 1:34 pm T-MaStAA Post #16



Here I was bored so I gave it a try.




None.

Apr 11 2008, 6:30 pm Twitch Post #17



Quote from T-MaStAA
Here I was bored so I gave it a try.
I like it but,it isn't our clan colors :(.The Clan colors are Black,white,and grey :P.



None.

Apr 11 2008, 9:44 pm T-MaStAA Post #18



Since when do we have colors!?



None.

Apr 11 2008, 10:16 pm DevliN Post #19

Woah

Since all but 1 of my creations had that color palette, I suppose. :P

Actually I think the very fist Oo site had white text and a black background, so it does seem kind of fitting based on that.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Apr 11 2008, 11:33 pm Twitch Post #20



Quote from T-MaStAA
Since when do we have colors!?
Solar said so :P.Plus anything I have seen Clan Oo related has been black,white,and grey :).



None.

Options
Pages: 1 2 3 … 5 >
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero