Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: The Clan Oo Renaissance
The Clan Oo Renaissance
Mar 27 2008, 12:12 am
By: SOLAR  

Mar 27 2008, 12:12 am SOLAR Post #1



Around the week of march 23rd, Clan Operation Onslaught has boosted into a state of vitality. I've returned from inactivity, and I've brought with me many people. We had a few Oo.FFA.oOs recently, and competitive games of Solarball, and the channel's been active. T-MaStAA and I are working on a project together, and recruiting (mostly re-recruiting old members) has increased a lot.

Of course things have been slow for several months before this boost, however it's expected. Anyone who's been in a clan longer than a few months knows, that there are always periods of inactivity, and the members who survive the droughts have shown what they're made of. Oo members are more than just mapmakers, they're part of a brotherhood of friends, which is a true definition of a clan. So many generations of members are coexisting and it's great to see where the times take us now.

For a look into the future, I'm making Oo a simple little website, I'll have everything you need to know about Oo there, as well as download links. Mapmaking is the center of Oo, and I want Oo to expand into other genres as well. I expect a lot of great maps and new recruits to come.



None.

Mar 27 2008, 12:21 am Twitch Post #2



Well if we had a website would that not break that rules of us having a forum here?



None.

Mar 27 2008, 12:26 am JamaL Post #3



We would still, probably, use this forum as the main form of communication.

I'd appreciate it if we could find all the maps on the map list, I saved just over half of them before SEN went down. I don't know why the hell I didn't download them all and then upload again. =\

Thanks for coming back, SOLAR. Now we need to get everybody active again.

..if that is possible. To be completely honest, it's partly due to poor management that we've been in a spurt of inactivity. The records of what is happening is very hard to keep -- and I'm doing a lot of it. I hope you and Snipe are back for a long time.



None.

Mar 27 2008, 5:26 am InsolubleFluff Post #4



Twitch that's what I always say, but SEN is just an advertising campaign for Oo



None.

Mar 27 2008, 11:37 am JamaL Post #5



..to a slight extent. I view it as a way to communicate with other members more easily.



None.

Mar 28 2008, 12:04 am Snipe Post #6



agreed



None.

Mar 28 2008, 5:13 am SOLAR Post #7



I'm not talking about a forum, just a website.



None.

Mar 28 2008, 12:18 pm @:@ Post #8



How are you doing? =)



None.

Mar 28 2008, 6:28 pm Twitch Post #9



Quote from @:@
How are you doing? =)
I knew a certain someone like you would do that :P.We are fine swap :P.You of all people should know.



None.

Mar 28 2008, 9:55 pm @:@ Post #10



Send me 143 minerals so I can get out of the hole



None.

Mar 28 2008, 10:30 pm Snipe Post #11



me to.



None.

Mar 29 2008, 12:16 am @:@ Post #12




Snipe sucks, <3


edited by snipe :D

Post has been edited 5 time(s), last time on Mar 30 2008, 5:30 am by Snipe.



None.

Mar 29 2008, 5:48 am InsolubleFluff Post #13



LOL Clan Oo, home to flame and bad taste.

No point making a site if you're not gonna add communication, it's a waste of the internet.



None.

Mar 29 2008, 9:49 pm SOLAR Post #14



Oh yeah, that reminds me, forgot to ban shocko on the new sen!



None.

Mar 29 2008, 10:19 pm Oo.ZeALoT.oO Post #15



Oo. Making an '08 come back
yeah baby



None.

Mar 30 2008, 4:33 am T-MaStAA Post #16



Hell yeah good to see everyone again. If we can get Oo half s active as it was in the good ol days then I will be ecstatic!



None.

Mar 30 2008, 5:21 am Snipe Post #17



yeah we are doing pretty good.



None.

Mar 31 2008, 12:18 pm DevliN Post #18

Woah

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

So is this why you keep trying to get me on AIM, Solar?! :P



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Apr 3 2008, 1:38 pm HavoK Post #19



Quote from T-MaStAA
Hell yeah good to see everyone again. If we can get Oo half s active as it was in the good ol days then I will be ecstatic!

Lol... Nice use of wording! Ecstatic... I like it! :D

Also, as you all know I have come back from my long break from Starcraft! It feels awesome to be back! :D



None.

Apr 4 2008, 10:38 pm DevliN Post #20

Woah

I think we need an Oo WoW guild.


>_>


<_<


Okay fine I'll stop playing WoW.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero