Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Crystal Valley!
Crystal Valley!
Mar 25 2008, 2:46 am
By: MNeox  

Mar 25 2008, 2:46 am MNeox Post #1





This is just me messing around with the light-ish or upper grass land. Because I've seen it "kind of" blend with the side of high dirt. I thought It would be cool to make it blend right into dirt. and hight dirt. Though I have no backside except for low dirt. :]



None.

Mar 25 2008, 2:48 am Falkoner Post #2



I think I've seen this before, but I'm not sure where, so congrats on the new blend!



None.

Mar 25 2008, 2:51 am lil-Inferno Post #3

Just here for the pie

Very nice! Have you considered this for the ladder :D .




Mar 25 2008, 2:54 am payne Post #4

:payne:

Omg! That's just AWESOME, seriously, I REALLY like it! Gj on this! :D



None.

Mar 25 2008, 2:55 am MNeox Post #5



Quote from lil-Inferno
Very nice! Have you considered this for the ladder :D .

sure. I guess. lol



None.

Mar 25 2008, 3:38 am Corbo Post #6

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

This totally rocks.



fuck you all

Mar 25 2008, 3:51 am JaBoK Post #7



That's quite good, a bit blocky but it's innovative. I'd personally like to see it done with more curves and shaped edges, but that may not be possible.



None.

Mar 25 2008, 3:59 am UNORiGiNAL Post #8



That's nice... looks to straight...



None.

Mar 25 2008, 5:24 am blacklight28 Post #9



Cool. Never seen it before. Very simple and very effective and original. Hard to believe nobody has ever discovered it before you.



None.

Mar 25 2008, 5:32 am Falkoner Post #10



I think I've seen the cliff to Raised Jungle, but I've never seen the short Raised Jungle, it looks nice.



None.

Mar 25 2008, 8:38 pm payne Post #11

:payne:

Ya, Cliff to Raised Jungle has already been done, but not the short Raised Jungle.
Hey, could you try to make this, but as a rectangular shape?



None.

Apr 15 2008, 1:07 am Rantent Post #12



Bonelesskid was into making things like this, although this one seems less blocky.



None.

Apr 15 2008, 2:16 am Rawr Post #13



I like the transition from dirt to grass. Good job MNeox.



None.

Jun 11 2008, 12:56 am Zell. Post #14



raised jungle is under rated and under used. im glad you made some blends for this :)



None.

Jun 11 2008, 1:08 am Falkoner Post #15



Revival ftw! I liked this blend anyway :P



None.

Jun 11 2008, 2:29 am stickynote Post #16



Me too. It blends really smoothly, and only if you look at it really hard, and think about the grid on top of it, do you actually see the blocks.



None.

Jun 11 2008, 3:37 am A_of-s_t Post #17

aka idmontie

Wow. That's a really nice blend -- too bad its for Jungle though :P .



Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Jun 11 2008, 4:18 am Falkoner Post #18



New Jungle blends are more amazing :P



None.

Jun 11 2008, 4:55 am stickynote Post #19



If you do find a new jungle blend, you will be celebrated in SEN history as the first discoverer of a new jungle blend in a year (or maybe half that; whenever Falkoner found his low temple blend.)



None.

Jun 11 2008, 5:10 am Falkoner Post #20



Actually, this was found about 1-2 weeks after mine :P



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Dem0n