Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: my terrain map
my terrain map
Mar 24 2008, 1:14 pm
By: I)eathBringer  

Mar 24 2008, 1:14 pm I)eathBringer Post #1



I made this map

what do you think?



None.

Mar 24 2008, 1:15 pm Fisty Post #2



What do I think about what?



None.

Mar 24 2008, 1:17 pm candle12345 Post #3



Awesome.
Can I see more?



None.

Mar 24 2008, 1:17 pm lil-Inferno Post #4

Just here for the pie

I love it! So many new blends!




Mar 24 2008, 1:19 pm I)eathBringer Post #5



sry
how can I put an image here?



None.

Mar 24 2008, 1:42 pm candle12345 Post #6



[=IMG=C:\Documents and Settings\Medori\Desktop\map=]
Weeeaaaall.
For one, don't try and link us folders on your machine.

Upload the file via the add attachments section of your post.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 24 2008, 2:04 pm by candle12345.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar