Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: [Clan Oo] Member List
[Clan Oo] Member List
Mar 24 2008, 12:54 am
By: JamaL
Pages: 1 2 3 … 11 >
 

Mar 24 2008, 12:54 am JamaL Post #1



Member Name [Points Collected] [Join Date]

* Inactive, must notify leader within a month
* Needs to sign up on forums
* Active

[ LEADER(S) ]

Oo.SOLAR.oO [Doesn't Collect] [07/22/03] [Founder]*
Oo.Snipe.oO [890.33] [07/17/04]*

[ CO-LEADER(S) ]

Oo.T-MaStAA.oO [954.1] [10/05/04]*

[ GENERAL MANAGER(S) ]

Oo.JamaL.oO [806] [09/17/06]*
Oo.DevliN.oO - [0] [??/??/??]

[ Playa's/Oldies ]

Oo.Burning.oO [n/a] [05/02/03]
Oo.Sly.oO [n/a] [??/??/04]
Oo.DaDa.oO ][774] [10/05/06]
Oo.Pauper.oO [624] [06/30/05]*
Oo.Night.oO [312] [10/2/06]
Oo.Twitch.oO [238] [07/29/07]*
Oo.Poison.oO [0] [01/08/09]
Oo.DaMeiN.oO [0] [??/??/??]
Oo.Dem0n.oO [0] [06/19/08]*
Oo.Vic.oO [1561] [02/12/05]
Oo.Shocker.oO [0] [??/??/04]
Oo.Atheist.oO [Aka] Oo.Ordinary.oO [0] [02/03/07]
Oo.CooL.oO [0] [03/28/08]
Oo.Alkali.oO [0] [05/03/08]*
Oo.Icy.oO [n/a] [??/??/??]
Oo.LoveL.oO [0] [05/9/08]*
Oo.ZeALoT.oO [376] [05/14/04]
Oo.DT.oO [0] [04/03/07]
Oo.The.oO [0] [12/12/06]
Oo.MysticFrz.oO [n/a] [??/??/03]
Oo.Gh0zt.oO [n/a] [1/1/03]
Oo.IbaneZ.oO (aka Oo.Bounding.oO [n/a] [10/3/03]
Oo.Ninja.oO [n/a] [09/08/03]
Oo.Coh.oO [0] [03/25/08]*
Oo.Tyre.oO [0] [12/??/04]*
Oo.HavoK.oO [72] [07/30/07]*
Oo.Slayer.oO [???] [??/??/??]
Oo.Deamon.oO [???] [??/??/??]
Oo.Lice.oO [???] [??/??/??]
Oo.King.oO [???] [??/??/??]
Oo.RiNe.oO [406] [02/10/05]
Oo.Darvon.oO [0] [12/2/05]
Oo.DR.oO [0] [07/05/05]*
Oo.Zero.oO [0] [02/4/04]
Oo.Sunslap.oO [0] [02/01/07]
Oo.Kronos.oO [pimp'd] [??/??/??]
Oo.Midg.oO [insert large number here] [??/??/??]
Oo.Akima.oO [0] [6/14/07]
Oo.Agent.oO [???] [??/??/??]
Oo.Hydra.oO [undefined] [07/7/04]
Oo.BOUNDER.oO [100] [07/28/03]
Oo.Jmoney.oO [0] [06/03/07]
Oo.Efog.oO - [0] [??/??/??]
Oo.Voku.oO [0] [7/26/08]
Oo.sharf.oO [??] [07/29/07]*

There are a total of 49 Members in Clan Oo.

Recruit or Recruiter must report the recruited.

If you would like to be recruited, go to channel Clan Oo @ USEast.

You will have to supply a map, that we will rate. If it is 40 /50 in our ranking, we will let you in.

Post has been edited 118 time(s), last time on Apr 26 2009, 9:16 pm by Snipe. Reason: Edit Final



None.

Mar 24 2008, 8:59 pm Twitch Post #2



Nice to see the member list back up to date but,I think havok is signed up here I could be wrong.



None.

Mar 25 2008, 8:14 pm JamaL Post #3



He should post here, regardless.



None.

Mar 25 2008, 10:21 pm SensesTied Post #4



What's this clan for?



None.

Mar 25 2008, 10:30 pm JamaL Post #5



It produces maps, and provides other mappers with a place to hang out.



None.

Mar 26 2008, 3:32 am Twitch Post #6



Oo.Daminator.oO has rejoined thought you might wanna know.



None.

Mar 27 2008, 12:03 am Snipe Post #7



uh daminator..



None.

Mar 27 2008, 12:36 am JamaL Post #8



SOLAR let him back in, I hear.

He's a little bit random at times, but he's a good member.



None.

Mar 29 2008, 1:44 am T-MaStAA Post #9



I think solar considers me co-leader now...



None.

Mar 29 2008, 5:58 am Twitch Post #10



Recruited Cool)kid.
His Oo name is Oo.Cool.oO.
He is in korea so yeah he can only truly contact us via forum or late night chat either way I seen his beta map and it was a 40/50.
I will pm one of you the map if you wish.



None.

Mar 29 2008, 3:18 pm JamaL Post #11



I'd like to see it.



None.

Mar 29 2008, 10:21 pm Oo.ZeALoT.oO Post #12



[ Playa's/Oldies ]
your missing a name for that one



None.

Mar 29 2008, 10:29 pm JamaL Post #13



You're lucky I kept your join date. ;]



None.

Mar 29 2008, 11:56 pm Oo.ZeALoT.oO Post #14



haha well i have it on my sc description anyways



None.

Mar 30 2008, 4:34 am T-MaStAA Post #15



The little star next to my name indicates that I haven't signed up on forums but as you can see that just isn't true :D



None.

Mar 30 2008, 4:48 am Twitch Post #16



Quote from T-MaStAA
The little star next to my name indicates that I haven't signed up on forums but as you can see that just isn't true :D
I find this still false or else you would have the Oo. tag hahahahahha :P.



None.

Mar 30 2008, 5:40 am T-MaStAA Post #17



Psshhh I want my name to match my attention span, short.



None.

Mar 30 2008, 10:29 pm CooL Post #18



Temporary Membership ?

How can I get in 5 class?




None.

Mar 30 2008, 10:31 pm Twitch Post #19



Quote from CooL)Kid
Temporary Membership ?

How can I get in 5 class?
I already told you,you will be official when you finish that map of yours :).In other words you will be in 5th class.



None.

Mar 31 2008, 5:10 am CooL Post #20



Quote
I already told you,you will be official when you finish that map of yours :).In other words you will be in 5th class.

uhh I get it :) thanks.
Perhaps I can finish it this weekend ..

Have a nice day!




None.

Options
Pages: 1 2 3 … 11 >
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: ManCubuS, NudeRaider