Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: [MEMBERS] Post Here
[MEMBERS] Post Here
Mar 24 2008, 12:45 am
By: JamaL  

Mar 24 2008, 12:45 am JamaL Post #1



I need to know that all of you are still active, and that you have signed up on the forums.

Get posting, men.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 24 2008, 6:37 pm by JamaL.



None.

Mar 24 2008, 8:57 pm Twitch Post #2



Wow I go skateboarding for the weekend and the big bang happened :O.
Anyways yeah I am still kicking.



None.

Mar 24 2008, 9:43 pm JamaL Post #3



Only one accounted for so far.

Sad. =\



None.

Mar 25 2008, 12:41 am Twitch Post #4



Jamal lol calm it down :P.Maplantis just sunk we got to let the people know some of Oo might go O crap god no waaaaaaaaaaa.
Ok yeah that was a bit to far but, anyways my point is give them time.



None.

Mar 25 2008, 1:04 am candle12345 Post #5



Hi guyz. May I join ze party?



None.

Mar 25 2008, 1:17 am JamaL Post #6



The clan, or the 'party' celebrating the arrival of only one person?



None.

Mar 25 2008, 3:43 am candle12345 Post #7



I feel like joining a clan. So yeah.



None.

Mar 25 2008, 1:23 pm JamaL Post #8



You should know how you join.

You have to pass a test - come to our clan's channel, Clan Oo, and bring a map that you've created. If we deem the map of high-enough quality, you're in.



None.

Mar 30 2008, 3:56 am Alexis Post #9



Hi



None.

Mar 30 2008, 4:24 am Twitch Post #10



Quote from Alexis
Hi
Why hello Oo.Alexis.oO :D.



None.

Mar 30 2008, 4:32 am T-MaStAA Post #11



I gota meet all these new members.



None.

Mar 31 2008, 5:15 am CooL Post #12



Hi!
I'm a new guy :)




None.

Mar 31 2008, 12:16 pm DevliN Post #13

Woah

Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey


guys.


Nice party.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Mar 31 2008, 4:44 pm HavoK Post #14



Hola Muchachoes! Hows it going!? :D



None.

Apr 1 2008, 11:10 pm Kronos Post #15



I'm here, and I'm sexy.



None.

Apr 3 2008, 11:26 pm Vic Post #16



hello everyone :D

so sen is back huh, o and hey Devlin!!



None.

Apr 4 2008, 5:58 am DevliN Post #17

Woah

VICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!


<3



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Apr 7 2008, 6:20 pm Twitch Post #18



Wow godly Oo.ViC.oO you so have have to give me your brain :).(joking I rather have tuxlars :P)
Anyways Jamal start inviting OUR members to the clan :(.



None.

Apr 10 2008, 1:35 pm HavoK Post #19



Quote from Vic
hello everyone :D

so sen is back huh, o and hey Devlin!!

Wow... It's all mighty Oo.Vic.oO
I've never had the honers!
TO SAY!!!!
Hi
:D



None.

Apr 25 2008, 2:00 am SOLAR Post #20



Thanks guys, I've sent invites to everyone who's replied to this topic.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero