Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: stupid question
stupid question
Mar 23 2008, 9:43 pm
By: I)eathBringer  

Mar 23 2008, 9:43 pm I)eathBringer Post #1



:help: Excuse me but I am a new member: how can I get more minerals?



None.

Mar 23 2008, 9:45 pm FlyingHat Post #2



Just post.
If you want to disable minerals and just get a signature and stuffs go to User Control Panel > Misc. > Disable Fun.



None.

Mar 23 2008, 9:46 pm I)eathBringer Post #3



thx



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: WeirdoX4857, Sie_Sayoka, UndeadStar