Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Uploading Map Images
Uploading Map Images
Mar 17 2008, 7:43 pm
By: -BW-Map_God  

Mar 17 2008, 7:43 pm -BW-Map_God Post #1



I recently uploaded one of my maps but I can't get it to show the map minimap--does that only work if I upload an unprotected version so the program can automatically make a thumbnail or is there some way I can upload one myself? It only seemed like you could upload one link (the file) and that there was no space for uploading the map.



None.

Mar 17 2008, 7:54 pm Forsaken Archer Post #2



Map was simply too big for automatic image generation... I'll fix that soon I hope.
You can edit your maps with the edit tab. Where you put the tags and such in, below it is an area for images.
http://www.staredit.net/?file=120&load=edit



None.

Mar 18 2008, 1:44 am -BW-Map_God Post #3



Ah ok, I see it now. Before I guess I didn't notice the page went on and failed to scroll down far enough.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, lifebot