Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: My minerals
My minerals
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 14 2008, 9:13 pm
By: Fierce  

Mar 14 2008, 9:13 pm Fierce Post #1



Why is it set to like -85? It will take forever to get to 0 alone, so I'm wondering what happened.



None.

Mar 14 2008, 9:18 pm Moose Post #2

Armor: 90.50%

http://www.staredit.net/forums/2/
or more specifically,
http://www.staredit.net/topic/2071/

Read the news before you post.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 14 2008, 9:24 pm by Mini Moose 2707.




Mar 14 2008, 9:18 pm Falkoner Post #3



'Cuz you haven't posted enough to get above the -150 start.



None.

Mar 15 2008, 1:28 pm Joshgt2 Post #4



I was suprised when I went from -50 to about 600 something, then I remembered that I went for a long time on here with the fun disabled :lol:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, lifebot