Help
Mar 13 2008, 11:39 pm
By: Vrael  

Mar 13 2008, 11:39 pm Vrael Post #1



Hey, need some help.
SEN says I used 35% of my global space, but when I go into "My Files" it says I haven't uploaded anything, downloaded anything, or otherwise done anything. What's the deal?



None.

Mar 14 2008, 6:04 pm Forsaken Archer Post #2



global space is attachments, uploaded signature images, avatars... it has nothing to do with files (we don't care if you upload a gig of maps, as long as they are worthwhile)



None.

Mar 17 2008, 2:08 am Vrael Post #3



I don't believe I've uploaded any attachments, I don't have a signerature, and I don't have an avatar. What's the deal?



None.

Mar 17 2008, 2:21 pm Falkoner Post #4



Do you get PMs a lot?



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, lifebot