Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Need help with a dirt > dirt transition
Need help with a dirt > dirt transition
Mar 7 2008, 6:26 am
By: Ryan  

Mar 7 2008, 6:26 am Ryan Post #1





How am I supposed to blend the back of that? I'm trying to make a dirt > dirt transition, and I can't find a way to blend the back.



None.

Mar 7 2008, 9:11 am Falkoner Post #2



Wait... You want HIGH dirt on the back of a DIRT cliff? Or do you want a DIRT to DIRT transition like you said, if you want the second one, it's quite simple, check out this tutorial:

http://Falkoner.CoW.GooglePages.com/Dirt_to_Dirt_Cliffs.html



None.

Mar 7 2008, 4:38 pm Ryan Post #3



Quote from Falkoner
Wait... You want HIGH dirt on the back of a DIRT cliff? Or do you want a DIRT to DIRT transition like you said,

Lol.

Thanks for the help Falkoner.




None.

Mar 7 2008, 11:13 pm frazz Post #4



Falknoer, why couldn't you have just done that in my topic? It took me 12 replies to get that answer, and I didn't have that nice tutorial. I spent forever trying to figure out a good back to the cliff. I was about to make an entire map without any backs at all. Uphill!! :P



None.

Mar 7 2008, 11:15 pm Falkoner Post #5



I don't think I had that tutorial made yet :P



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet